Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 19

Read

Comment

Vote

Fan!

Recap:

Well until Carlina spotted us and sat between me and Jessica.

"Hey" as she took a french fry and popped it in her mouth.

"Hey" we muttered.

"What's up guys?" she nogged both of our elbows.

As I bit into another bite of my sandwich, I felt her eyes on me. I continued to eat my food. Her eyes slowly went baack to her food before beginging to eat.

It was all quiet till Erik came along...

Chapter 19

"Hey babe" he kissed Carlina, long and passiontaly as she kissed back, smiling through the kisses.

I wanted to scream right there and then...but I couldn't . Erik was happy and I couldn't take that away from him. .

Erik sat between Jessica and Carlina, and placed his hand around Carlina's waist making her blush.

I felt Jessica stare as I slowly looked at his hand. Pain, anger flashed through my eyes. I started to shake, as my heart beat increase faster. I grabbed my tray and empty my food in the trash.

"Milly"  I heard Jessica calling me.

But the fact that I couldn't stand them kissing infront of me made me weak...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Walking outisde, I sat under a big shaded tree.

I heard a group of laughter, then I heard Nick's voice.

Turning around I saw Nick, James, and Jack. Turning around, I stared down at the grass. I looked up to see Nick,James, and Jake staring down at me with a frown on their faces-expect for James, he always had that tough guy look on his face.

"Hey" I muttered playing with a leaf. They each sat down beside, and gave me a hug.

"Whats up?" said James, as he nugged my shoulders. "Nothing" I said quietly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, as I turned and saw Nick giving me a frown "Now, you know thats a lie. Tell us what's up."

I turned and looked at James and Jake, and they gave me a "tell me or else" look.

I signed. "I've had enough. I hate couples.." with a groan, before laying on the soft grass.

"Hey" Nick said. "I know what will cheer you up!" I raised an eyebrown. " And that's is?" getting up and staring at him.

"I remember how you though I was your secret admirer, but I wasnt" his eyebrowns raised. "Do you still have the letters?" James asked softly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I think so?"

"Give me them" Jake demanded.

I grabbed my bookbag, and ruffled through the papers, until I found a soft colored, pink enevolpe. I slowly removed the tape and handed it over to Jake

"Really? Pink?" Jake rolled his eyes. Passing around the enevelope, they grabbed a few white paper's and read them.

"Aww" Jack said. "So cute" James said.

"Shut up whim-awww!" Nick said.

James and Jack shot Nick a death glare, but Nick was too busy reading the letters..

I gotta admit, I though these guys were gonna be a pain in butt, but I learned to love them, and they made real good friends. . .

Read

Comment

Vote

Fan!