Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 12

Recap of Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 11

"I actually though Nick was the secret admirer. But he wasn't. You had your wish. But..mark my words Lauren..paybacks a bitch"

I'm not that shy girl anymore. I'm not gonna let nobody break me down. 

I was currently in Ms.Rain's Art class. I was listening to music and painting on the canvas before I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Louis, I took my headphones out "Hey Louis"

"Hey Milly. I know we haven't talk but I was wondering if this seat's taken?" he said pointing toward the bar stool next to mine.

I nodded my head and went back to painting. "So how's life?" he said turning his attention to me.

"Hmm well, I got this note from this secret admirer. I thought it was Nick. But it wasn't . Then Lauren acclimated me in class the other day. Then she fought me. So know I'm a new person. I can't stand how people step over me like I'm a piece of crack you find on the sidewalk.."I said looking down at my headphone's, playing with them.

"Well, I think you're perfect just the way you are. Everyone is unique in their own way, and your  smart, and beautiful. You shouldn't change the way you are. You're perfect just the way you are." he said smiling.

I smiled. Louis had a soft side and a mean side. His soft side was hardly seen, but he only let's his crew see it, or people he trust. I guess I was one of them.

"Just remember Milly.. You're beautiful"

With that he left and exited out the room.

A smile creep on my face.

Maybe Louis was my secret admirer...

___________________________________________________________________________

A bit short, but comment and vote .