Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 1

Two Months Earlier..

"MILLY, YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, IF YOU DON'T GET THAT SMALL BEHIND OF YOURS IN THAT SHOWER - I WILL LITERALLY COME UP THERE MYSELF"

I groaned before getting up from my warm, cozy bed and headed to the bathroom. Stripping, I head into the shower and washed my hair. Washing my face and brushing my teeth I grabbed my towel and wrapped it against my petite body.

Dragging my feet against the carpet I opened my drawer and looked for some decent clothes to wear today.

It wasn't the first day nor the second day of school, it was the middle of the school year. I no longer cared what people thought of me nor how I dressed. But every once in a while I wanted to look decent and not some homeless hobo.

Looking through my closet, I grab a pair of my Adidas pants and a white v neck top. Grabbing a hair brush, I comb back my hair before putting it in a ponytail. My hair was pretty short-up to my shoulders, so there wasn't much I could do.

I wore my face natural because no one has time for all that glitz and glam- spending twenty minutes in front of the mirror doing makeup TRYING to look pretty.

I remember the first time I tried doing my makeup in the morning...never again.

Ended up looking like a cake face barbie.

"Morning Hon" my mom greeted me before placing a plate of bacon and waffles on the table.

Muttering a 'good morning' I finished my breakfast and put my plate in the sink.

Looking out the window a yellow bus appeared. "Later Ma." Grabbing my book bag I headed out the door.

"Make friends!" she shouted as I close the doors.

Hi there!

My name is Milly James. I'm a seventeen year old girl that has absolute no life! On a social ladder, I'm at the bottom where all the social outcast are. I help student's with their homework or do their homework- basically anything that involves them learning.

Walking past my locker I went to my first class of the day.

Laughter filled the classroom. Crumbled paper balls being throwed.

As I sat down in my desk a crumbled piece of paper came into view. Opening it carefully..

Love isn't perfect, It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy.

Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go.

When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults, You don't look for answers. You don't

look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes. You accept the faults and you overlook excuses.

The measure of love is when you love without measure. There are rare chances that you'll meet the

person you love and who loves you in return . . .

I'd survive all eight campaigns of the zombie apocalypse.

I'd unite the Tau, Orcs, and the Imperium of Man.

I'd travel all of Azeroth, and complete every quest.

I'd stop the sands of time.

I would even sit through the first Hulk Movie.

Just to make you happy and safe. .

A/N Vote & Comment for the nerd poem