Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 17

"Hola Milly!" I turned around and saw Jessica. She. Was. Bubbly. How is this possible? She was drunk when I saw her!

Muttering I told her, "You held a party last night and you don't have a hangover?" I opened my locker and looked at her.

Smiling she nodded. "But hey! I wasn't that drunk" giving me a derp face. 

I looked at her. "Okay maybe- I had like three or four .. " she trailed off. "Exactly" laughing I shook my head.

Giggling she grabbed my hand and started talking to me about the party last night. . .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - -- - - - - - - - --- - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --  - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So that's what happened..."

I took in what Jessica just told me.

Last night was Jessica's party, and it was the first day back since the three day weekend. I had woken up with a major headache and kinda stumble on my way to the bathroom-luckily, my mom came in and helped me up. She gave me some Ibuprofen and within minutes of getting dress I was feeling much better. Third period had finally ended, and Jessica was telling me how the party went and ... how drunk I was.

Smirking she nodded her head at me. "I can't believe outta all people, you would do that Milly" she started laughing uncontrollably.

"So - let me get this straight I peed on a gas pump?" Jessica nodded her head.

So basically while Jessica was getting gas, they refused to let me use the bathroom because she said I was drunk well I was, so I walk over to the gas pump and pull down my pants and created a lovely river..

I blurted out laughing-just thinking about what Jessica told me was hysterical. Now this time Jessica had the same look I had when she was telling me the story.

"Aww baby" I looked up from my locker and saw Adam and Avery holding hands and exchanging kisses. Slamming my locker, Jessica jumped and turned to what I was seeing.

My lips were in a thin line.

I guess that kiss didn't mean anything to him. Figures, I'm still a nerd-nobody would want me anyway..

"Mill-"Jessica started as she looked at me.

"Don't" I watched as Adam and Avery, hand-to-hand ,head to the cafeteria.

"You know I-I actually though Adam liked me, but me being so stupid!- Like hot guys would like me." I gave her a small smile before making my way to the football field.

Fresh, cold air hit my face as I made my way towards the benches, and took a seat. I looked out to the football field and though about everything that happened me so far.

Got a note from a secret admirer

Nick was my partner in Mrs.Jelly's class

Nick flirted with me

Jake made me laugh

I made a new , childhood friend, that I though I lost

Erik asked me out on a date, had my first kiss

Lauren backstabbed me

Got another note from the admirer

Then I got another note

A guy knew who my admirer is, but Lauren scared him off

Fight with Lauren

Found another note

James kissed me on the cheek

Got a makeover

Invinted to Jessica's party, kissed Adam

and then the present. . .

It seem's like who-ever I kissed get's somebody! Hey! Maybe when I meet my secret admirer and he kisses me, he'll go find someone else!