Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 3

I can't believe I- out of all people is being partnered up with Nick Bronx.

Now let's break down his social ladder.

He has three best friends. Jake, Louis and Erik. Nick was leader-he was a major in football and was always hitting the gym whenever possible.

Louis was basically the "People Pleaser" he will do anything asked of him, but his actions make him look stupid. It annoyed the heck out of the boys.

Erik was the next hottie after Nick. He's very intelligent, always keeping his head in the book but had slight .. Angry problems.

Jake was the guy that parents would love their daughter to date. He was kind and sweet but at times he can be really cocky.

I was now sitting by Nick and lord my ovaries...

His scent was so intoxicating. I inhaled deeply breathing in the scent of his cologne. His body shifted and I felt my cheeks getting red.

He smirk, "I got that affect on the ladies" giving me a wink.

"Cocky much?" I turned towards him, arching my brow. "Always!" he put his arm around me and smiling at me. 

"Get your arms off of me" I glared at him and shrugged his arms off of me .He came closer to me, we were legit so close to each other- I could smell his breath.

I know I'm weird, but he smelled like peppermint.

And oh baby, I liked peppermint.

"Feisty, I like it" licking his lips. My eyes drop to his soft plush lips. But when I look up he was giving me a smirk.

"Get over yourself" before turning my attention to the paper in front of me.

"Nick!" Nick turned his head back toward the class giving me a outline of his jaw.

Whoa..

"I'll see you later. Oh and about the project just put my name on it! Thanks!" he left before I couldn't even said anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was heading for lunch when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Adam. He was wearing a his football jacket #twenty-two and jeans.

He held his right hand up to his head like as if he was scratching his head.

"Um I was wondering.."

"You were wondering if I could do your homework?" finishing his sentence.

"Can you? I'm pretty busy tonight with all the football game comi-"

"Yeah, give me twenty and I'll be okay" before putting my hand out. 

Smiling, he said 'thanks' before paying me the twenty. Hey alot of people ask me to do their homework and since I'm short of money- this is as good as it's gonna get.

One of Nick's friend- I think his name was Jake, came up to me when I was emptying out my locker.

"Hey Milly" he gave me a soft smile before leaning against the locker beside me.

I looked at him if he grown two heads, "Why are you talking to me?"

He looked a little taken back.

"Are you just gonna play mute or say something?"

Jake laughed, "Someones a little bit moody"

"And why do you think that is Jake?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my hands in front of my chest.

"Probably all them kids coming to you for their homework to be done? I'm guessing, I seen alot of people came up to you durning study hall. Well anyways, my job - since you are pretty annoyed at this moment, is to make you laugh"

I squinted my eyes at him.

"I wish I was DNA helicase so I could unzip your genes" I let out a small laugh and smiled at him. Jake was a pretty nice dude. I had him last semester for a project and we ended up doing equal work. Out of the guys,Jake was the nicest.

"There's that smile" He gave me a small smile before headed off to the lunch room.

I began walking to the library when I felt something hit the back of my head. Turning around I saw that no one was in the hallway, but as I looked down at the floor- I saw a paper airplane.

"What the hell" muttering, I bend down to grab the paper airplane. I notice it had writing on it- so I began opening up the paper airplane.

And your laugher, ah, that seduces my heart

I promise you

Because whenever I turn to look at you

I feel going completely speechless...