Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 23

For my birthday, I had gotten a few kickass presents from my friends and family.

James got me a bandeau striped solid twist front bikini top and striped side tie brief bottom in the color blue. I actaully loved his present thus the fact he gave me a cocky grin, it was cute.

Nick got me a light baby blue color charm braclet, with a few different charms- a heart, butterfly, a bunny rabbit, a snowflake and a birthday cake . Erik got me a hello kitty teddy bear and Lilly, got me blue neon shirts, and a crop top from Forever21, with a gift card. Jack got me a pair of t-shirts, and Louis, got me a card.

Austin got me a soft colored pink high waist skirt , with a thin neon belt, and a cream tank top. It looked like a complete outfit. My aunt got me jeans, and t-shirt. My uncle got me a white 4th generation itouch, with a baby blue cover and headphones. My cousin's got me a few gift cards. While my dad got me a 'Mac Book Pro', with two high deaf speakers. Once I opened the present, I jumped up and gave him a big hug. I think his present top off the rest of the presents I got .

The last present of the day was my mom's. She gave me a huge red box with a sparkling bow on top of it. I raised both of my eyebrows in confusion. I opened the lid and it jumped on me. It was a small golden reciever. I screamed out loud and gave my mom a long tight squeeze. I so longed for a puppy. Since I was a only child, I was loney, but when I met friends, I wasn't as much.

I took in my new pup's appereance, his color was a light golden brown, small sized ears, and eyes boring down at me. It wigged it's tail and licked my face. I had a huge grin on my face, it was so little and cute-I couldn't ask for me. I though of a name and called it 'Chester'.Inside the box, was a name tag for the dog. I wrote it's name on it and placed it on his neck. I grab him and held him in my arms- laying him on his back..

Nick,James, Jack, Erik, and Louis's face screamed in "Awww" as they saw the puppy. Jessica had a puppy dog look on her face, it was so cute.

Once my eyes laid on Chester, I fell in love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tux Shopping?" I looked at the guys, my eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, looking at them.

It was after-school, and Jessica had just left needing to go, find the "perfect shoes for her perfect dress" how she said, and I was stuck with the guys. I was leaning on Nick's bright red "Ford" truck, while the guys surround me.

"Yea" the nodded their head.

I looked at them if they were crazy.

What the hell is tuxi shopping? Is it even a word- 'Tux Shopping' ?

"No." I stated.

"Why!" Jack whined. I snapped my attention toward him.

"What the hell is "Tux Shopping"?" I air quoted with my hands.

"Well.. "James started. He looked at the ground then slowly met eyes with me.

"... Tux shopping.. " He started.

"It's like finding the perfect dress. But instead finding the perfect tuxi" he said smiling at the end.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Okay" I said adding a sigh at the end.

"Oh good news Carlina is coming with us!" Erik pipped in, placing his photo in his pocket.

You've got to kidding with me...

We drove up to "Men Tuxedo". It was located in a small town, near where-where I heard, James lived. We found a parking space, and hopped out of Nick's truck. Opening the door my eyes landed on Carlina, she was smiling down at Erik. She leaped in Erick's arms..

And so it begins...

After they pulled apart, I found a chair that was in front of a dressing room's, and a large mirror. Taking a seat, I waited till the guy's found the "Perfect" Tux.

"Too Brown!"

"Too Blue!"

"My eyes!!"

"Too...hideous!"

"Too Black!" I turned my attention to Carlina.

"Too Black?" I repeated, looking at her crazy.

How can a tux be too black!

She rolled her eyes, and giggled.

I just stared at her while she did that. I turned my attention to James, who was modeling a soft black tux, with a pop of red as his bow-tie. I laughed.

"Nice touch!" I complemented.

I smiled. "I love the red bow, it makes the whole outfit pop, plus it's different, it's not like the other guys would be sporting a bright red bow?"

He chuckled softly. "Thanks Milly"

Next came out Erik.

He was sporting a baby blue tux, with a white bow tow.

I didn't really like it. I mean blue? Not my choice of color.

"It's cute babe!"

I felt a little throw up in my mouth..

"I don't like it.. it's too blue?" It came out more like a question then a statement.

I looked at Carlina who rolled her eyes.

Stay Calm, Stay Calm

"Is your dress blue ?" as I turned my attention to Carlina, who was looking at Erik-who was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Oh.." she focused herself on me.

"...Um..yeah." She said looking down at the ground.

Talk about awkward. . .

Nick came out wearing a all white tux, with a blue under-shirt, and a blue stripped tie with a color of light blue tie-making him stand out.

Jack on the other hand was wearing all black and a white tie.

Louis was wearing a all black suit, same as Jack but had a purple tie.

After 20 dam minutes in the store, they finally purchase their tux. Tired and hungry, Erik went with Carlina, and Nick drove to McDonald's. Ordering a 6 big-mac, 3 huge fries, and 3 cola's and 3 diet Pepsi.

Eating like a beast, they all eyed at my hungerness. Scarfing down the food, I drank my cola and scarf down my fries. Full I burp. That let out a roar of laughter's. . .

Rolling my eyes, Nick dropped me off home.

So tired, I feel on my bed and doze off.. . .

-----------------------------------

VOTE FOR THE PUPPY !