Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 8 Sneak Peek

Splashing water on my face, I look up at the mirror. 

Currently in the girl's bathroom, I couldn't come to face with what just happened to me.

Milly, she's just getting inside your head. Don't let some pathetic barbie bother you. She's trying to push you to the limit. Don't let her get to you.

 I'm tired of being "Booknerd Milly". I'm tired of people coming up to me asking for this and that. I'm tired of people stepping over me. I hate how I'm such a weak, fragile person when it comes to Lauren. From the first day I saw you sitting at the table I knew she spelled trouble.

Walking out of the girl's bathroom, I heard what sounded like Nick and Lauren talking.

"Leave Milly alone Lauren. She has done nothing to you, so leave her alone."

I jolted back. I stood hidden behind the doors, leaving a small space to see what they were doing.

My eyes focus on Lauren. She was angry. Her arms were fold against her chest, and she was glaring down at Nick.

"What! Do you like her or something? What does she have that I don't Nicky! I mean look at her- she's a joke! She's a nerd for god sake. Me and you, we have something. We had something Nicky. I have beauty what does Milly have that I don't?"

brain 

"-Nerds and jocks don't mix. That's not how life works!" she said loudy as she stalk towards him.

"You know what Lauren.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N] I'm so bad xD.

I just wanna say thank you to all my fans out there! I have gotten over 1,000 reads and 81 votes! Thank you guys so much.

As again thank you guys so much for voting and reading Nerds Need Love.