Nerds Need Love Too: Chaper 10 (Dedicated to All my Readers)

"Jess, who do you think it could be?" 

We were now in the courtyard, it was lunch time and I was having lunch with Jessica today.

Jessica shrugged, she was wearing just shorts and a shirt and had her hair up pin up in a ponytail. "Honestly Mil, it could be anyone. At first I thought it could have been Nick. He was so nice to you in the beginning and he even had your back when Lauren had that bitch fit in class. I have no one in mind, you?"

"Now why would I ask your opinion on who it was. I honestly don't know" Opening a bag of chips, I stuff it in my mouth. "I really wish I had some donuts right know. I'm so hungry, these chips aren't doing me justice to my stomach" finishing the chips I threw it in the trash.

Banging my head slightly on the table, "Why. Why. Why" Jessica looked at me then scan the area. "Mil, why are you banging your head on the table"

"Because. He's taking over my life. Whoever this person is. He sparked my interest. "

Jessica blurted out laughing, "Imagine if it was a girl!" I snapped my head towards her idiotic idea. 

"Why would-" I quickly shut up. What if it was indeed a girl sending me these things. 

I'm losing it...

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. The strangest thing happened to me today. I was walking to class and I saw this guy near my locker. I don't know if he placed something in my locker or something. I caught him in red handed, but before he could even say anything he took off."

"Strange. What's say we go now to see what he placed in your locker? If he did anyway" I watched as Jess threw her wrapper in the garbage before flinging her book bag on her shoulder. 

"Alright, let's go." Grabbing my belongings we headed inside the school.

To say I was excited to see what the boy left me was quite the understatement.

  I WAS ANXIOUS 

Come to think of it, I never saw him around school- for all I know, I don't even think he goes to my school. But there's a lot of people that goes here that I don't even recognize so.  

"You know, I don't think I've seen him.." telling Jess.

Opening my locker trying to search for a note- or anything I didn't find nothing.

"Anything Mill?" I turned to Jessica and shook my head. 

But why?

I don't even know this stranger, and he has taken over my love life.

The only love life I've had. THE ONLY LOVE LIFE THAT EXIST. Because as everyone knows I have a non existence love life. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see the same kid that had placed- or so I thought,  something into my locker. 

"Hey are you okay?" We both looked up to see the same guy that was near my locker.

Getting a better look of the guy, he was wearing a white v-neck shirt, with blue faded jeans. His hair was slick back.

 "What'd you put in my locker? Why were you even near it?" I said quite bluntly. 

He scratch his head" Look Milly. I know about the mysterious letters."

I looked at him -as if he was crazy "What are you talking ab-."

He looked at me.. "Milly. I know who your secret admirer is...."