Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 13 ( Lauren's P.O.V )

Lauren's P.O.V 

third person.

"Dam girl, she got you g-"

 Lauren snapped her head at Alize, she grabbed Alize's hair "Go ahead and finish that sentence."

Alize scared, gulped before placing her hand over Lauren's. "I'm sorry" before stepping back, her hand going to her hair.

Lauren turned away from Alize and looked at the picture that was hung up by a pin on the mirror.

They were in the girl's bathroom after the mini cat fight had with Milly. 

Staring at herself, she slowly smiled. "Oh Milly. You're think you're some tough little bitch. Don't you? Hitting me in my nose- job well done. But I will tear you down. I thought I had you all figure out but.. mm." Lauren took the picture off the mirror.

"I will get you back ten times worse" Before ripping the picture of Milly into shreds. 

Lauren has had enough of Milly. Milly is just a pathetic geek that needs to be taught a lesson. 

Fixing her now clean nose, she re-did her makeup, fluff up her hair before exiting out the bathroom. Her minions following behind her. 

Ever since she saw Milly walking in the hallways, with her ragged clothes, her hair in a messy bun, holding her books tight to her chest- she was just the perfect little toy to play with. But when Jessica told Lauren  about her and her love notes, and then she had the audacity to think it was Nick?

Aren't nerds suppose to be smart and think? 

Seriously.. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Milly's P.O.V

Today I was helping out the special kids. Out of all days, today was my favorite day. Helping out special needs kids who couldn't read or write properly. It was something I did rarely. But when I was called I was always grateful. 

Then Ms.Arthur also insisted on helping out this new exchange student from Peru. Which leads to showing him around the school, giving him the basics, rules; stuff like that.. Hopefully he/she be nice.

"Thanks Ms.Lee" I shouted.

Ms.Lee is our librarian here.

 You now how librarian's are suppose to be old and stuff? 

Well she's not. 

She's pretty young for her age, light brown hair, red highlights and wrinkle free- I'd called that young. She's super nice, and one of my friends here. Every since the mysterious letters appeared - I've been meeting new friends. Like Jessi, Sierra, Jean and Kandee. So today I was at the library for Mr.K's book report.

Topic was: Angel's and Demon's.

Flipping through some more pages, my eyes wondered on a blue folded paper. Curious I opened it up.

Since the first time I saw you,

I couldn't seem to forget you.

And lately I seem to find,

That you're always on my mind.

I feel so happy around you,

And I thank God that I found you.

At first I thought of you as a really good friend,

But I realized that my feelings there didn't end..

Closing the note, I saw a black writing.

It read:

We will meet soon.. when the time is right.. 

__________________________________________________________________________

A:N

How'd you guys enjoy Chapter 13 ???