Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 29

Just one more day till the dance. Joy was bouncing all over my body, I couldn't wait for the dance. In the mean time, Shay and Jessica were holding hands in the hallway, giggling, giving lovely dovy face's at each other. But on a other note I was sitting outside on one of the benches eating my lunch.

Currently outside, I was laying against the big old oak tree outside the school. It was know a usual spot I came to. I notice Louis coming out from the building. He waved at me before taking a seat .

"So what is a beautiful lady -like you, sitting here all alone on this beautiful day?" as his eyebrows scrunched together and gave me a questioned look.

I sighed. "It was such a beautiful day out here, and I decided 'Why not eat out here?'." as I shrug my shoulders and looked out the scenery in front of me.

The birds were chirruping as some flew and some stayed, the grass was drizzled with small dew drops of water, the sky was a soft blue as the sun was shinning down at us, students were laughing, and teachers were having a nice -well trying to- have a peaceful lunch anyway.

"So whatcha been up to these past few days?" he asked as he opened his brown bag. "Ahh, well nothing really. Just hanging around." as I shrug my shoulders and leaned my back against the bench.

"Chilling huh?" as he nodded his head at me. I nodded. As I finished up my half eaten sandwich, I ate the last of my chips and drink the last of my coco-cola. Full and stuff I breath in deeply and exhaled.

I looked to my side to see him poking his. . well I actually don't know what it was, all I knew it was something.

 "What is that?" as I pointed my finger to the 'thing'. He scratched the back of his head.

" Ahh..um.. well my mom is trying out a few cooking classes and she made....a California roll .... " as he looked at me uncomfortable. I bit my lips, as I tried not to laugh. "Right "

I couldn't stop laughing. You should have seen Louis lunch. It defiantly was not California roll. (A/N; California Roll is sushi) 

"Sorry" as I quiet down my laughter before giving him a sheeplish smile. He rolled his eyes and went back to digging in the brown lunch bag. 

"Water" he muttered. "Apple?" as his eyebrows scrunched together, then shrug his shoulders and put it down beside him.

"Fruit.." he said in a disgust voice. "Half eaten cookie?!" he looked at the cookie, as if examining it. It was bit off at the top. I chuckled. He shot me a glare, before I shut up. 

"Wow...that must be a good lunch!" as I said sarcastically. He let out a huff and put his lunch back in the bag. 

"Are you hungry? I can buy you lunch?" as i gave him a concerned look. He turned and looked at me. "No, its okay Mil-" He was shortly interuppted when his tummy growled.

"Guess that's answer's my question" I stood up and grab him by his hand and pulled him in the cafeteria.

Waiting in the line, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned and saw Carter. "What?" I said a bit annoyed. He looked at me before looking at Louis-turning to Louis, I saw that he was glaring down at Carter. "Am I missing something here?" as I questioned the atmosphere between them. I turned to Carter, he was still glaring down at Louis before simply stating "Nothing". I didn't answer but I still was curious what was gonna on between them.

Carter was behind me before saying the casual "What's up?" as he looked at the food that the lunch lady was giving him, before returning her a nice and generous smile.  "Buying lunch for Louis" I simply stated.

He got annoyed look on his face. "Why are you buying him lunch, doesn't he have his own money?" he said harshly. "Ahh- I offered?" as I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Ohh" was all he said before walking away. Behind him was Lloyd who gave me a small smile before following Jake.  "Found anything good yet?" as I questioned Louis.

He looked at the food that was laid out in font of him and choose a hamburger with fries and a cola. Smiling I paid the cashier, he said 'thanks' before parting our separate ways. 

I head over to Jessica who was sitting beside Shay. They were holding hands and laughing at each other. I smiled. I sat down in front of them and said 'Hii'. They looked at me and gave me a smile.

"What did mucho Carter want?" as she nodded her head over to their table. I looked over and saw they were talking and laughing till Carter turned his head and looked at me. I took a sharp inhale and exhale slowly before turning away slowly. But as soon as I turned away a small smile appeard on my face.  "So..." I said slowly.

"What's gonna on bit ya'll" as i arch my eyebrow.

Jessica smiled at me before leaning on Shay's shoulder and blushing, Shay smiled at her before looking at me then turning to look at Jessica.

"Do you wanna tell her my lovely girlfriend?" My mouth was hanging open then I closed it, but then opened me before closing it.

"Ehmehgawd" I was smiling and winking my eyes.  Jessica laughed. "Yeah, he asked me out and I said yes" as she smiled and tilt her hear to the side before sneaking a peek at her boyfriend.

He held her hands and smiled. "Am so happy for you guys." I said truthfully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I think this might by the last chapter before the big finally. 

Question of the day

Who's your favorite character in this book? & Why?

Comment, Fan,Vote