Animagus

I landed on the field up next to Dumbledore.

"Miss Felton, please take Mr. Potter to Madame Pomfery."

"Yes, professor." I put an enchantment on Harry to make him levitate so no one would have to carry him. Leading the way there was a pretty big group following him. Before I knew it, we were at the hospital wing. I set him down on the bed nearest to Madame Pomfrey. I caught a glimpse of Remedy before the whole bunch was ushered out. I went into Madame Pomfrey's office and took off all my padding and grabbed a towel to wipe some of the mud off my shoes. I rolled up my sleeves and tossed on an apron. I started on the potion for Harry. If I do say myself, my best subject is potions. Although not my favorite class...

I finished the potion and left it by Harry's bedside table. All we really could do was wait for him to come to. That didn't take long. We won the match though! Everyone that followed Harry had slowly returned waiting for him to wake up. He eventually did. My last job of the day was to sweep out the room and clean all the mud left behind.

I finished by the time dinner was ready. I wasn't really hungry, so I decided to go look for Remedy. She had said that she found something really interesting and wanted to tell me. I stared at the Ravenclaw common room. No luck. Next, her dorm. No luck again. I finally found her in the library.

"Hey there! You said you had something to tell me." I walked around a little looking for the books I needed for class. She followed me through the ailes.

"Yeah! Check out what I found." She held out an open book for me to see. I closed the book careful not to lose her place and looked at the cover.

"A spell book?"

"Not just a spell book, it has a section about animagai! It's really cool. It tells you loads of stuff, like did you know that a persons special features will show up on their animal, like if you wear glasses, or have a birthmark, or eye colour?"

"Really? All that?"

"Yeah! The only thing that it doesn't say is how to perform the spell. I tried asking Snapey boy, BUT that was a bust." She sat down looking really upset.

"Ok. Well it seems you've got plenty to start your essay for Snape."

I was shocked at myself for how well I adjusted to this whole magic thing. After a while, it just started to feel natural. LIke I belonged here.