February

Since September I've gotten to know the girls in my dorm room. Dana and Rose are two of my best friends but, no one can top Remedy. She's gotten herself a few detentions. But, classes are so much fun with her. My favorite class is Care for Magical Creatures. Nightmare, a black hippogriff is my favorite to see. Haggrid could always use the help caring for all the creatures. Remedy had convinced me to join the Quidditch team. Our team is made up of all girls. We are really good but, we still can't beat Gryffindor. We have a match tomorrow. We've been preparing a lot for this. We kicked Slytherins arse pretty bad. If I'm not at practice, it seems that I'm always either at Haggrids, in the library, or helping Madame Pomfrey.

I woke up that morning and did my usual stuff, got my robes on and just left my hair down with my curls. I clipped back my bangs with a large black silk bow. By the time my slow butt was ready it was time for Defense Against the Dark Arts class. I walked in and took my usual spot. Waiting for Remedy. She walked in a moment later, followed by Snape.

"Turn to page, three hundred and ninety four." the page read Werewolves and Animagi.

"But, professor, we aren't in this chapter yet." Remedy spoke out. I tuned out what Snape said and whispered to Remedy.

"What's an Animagus?"

"It's a person who can knowingly change into an animal. Theres a spell you use to turn yourself into one." That sounded really cool, I thought about tomorrows quidditch match. Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff.

The rest of the day went pretty slowly. After all the classes, Remedy went to yet another detention. But, I went down to Haggrid's to see Nightmare.

"Hey, girl!" I grabbed some ferrets and tossed one to her. " You're such a good girl." For the rest of the evening I took her out in the forbidden forrest. She was unbeliveably beautiful. Sweet, but protective. Her entire black body was always warm.

I went back to the dorm and changed. I came back down to the common room and snuggled on one of the big black seats. About an hour later, Dana woke me up off of the cushion to go to bed.

**********************************************************************************************************************

The next morning I got up pretty early. I put on my white pants, brown boots, yellow and black sweater, and finally my shin and wrist guards. Today was the quidditch game. I grabbed my Nimbus 2001. I loved my sleek black broomstick. I met Rose and Dana in the great hall briefely for a bite to eat. They had all their team spirit on. After breakfast they walked me out to the pitch. It had begun to rain. This was going to be muddy. I waited for Madame Hooch to tell us to begin. I was a chaser on our team. I loved it. Half way through the game our seeker Liz and Harry were racing for the snitch. Liz  came back down from the clouds. Eveyone watched to see if Harry would come down with the snitch too. But, suddenly everything went even colder than before and that same feeling rushed over the crowd as the feeling on the train.  Before we knew it, Harry came falling from the clouds.