Platform 9 3/4

In the past couple of weeks Remedy and I have been practicing spells and teaching me the basics. I was so nervous that I would stick out. What would I do? Would people think I'm a freak? I'm coming into the school so late. Oh well. I'll have Remedy. I looked at my clock it was 6:30. I guess I should get packed. I went to my closet and picked out my clothes. Dark blue jeans and my favourite sweater. White with pink and brown thick zig zags at the collar and cuffs. I got in and out of the shower in 10 minutes. I dressed dried my hair, did my make-up. Put on my mothers ring that I always wore. My curls laid down my back.

I walk out to see Remedy still asleep. Wow, heavy sleeper. I got three bags. I found my check list.

1. Three plain black robes

2. Two knee length black a-line skirts

3. Two mid thigh dark grey pleated skirts

4. One pair of pressed black trousers

5. Four white button up shirts

6. Three pairs of black tights

7. Two pairs of knee length grey socks

8. All of my books

9. Wand, quills, parchment

10. Two pairs of black shoes

11. Personal items

12. And opps that's it!

Ok all done.

"Oh look whos up! Morning sunrise!"

"I am death."

"Ok. Remedy! I'm all packed!"

"What the bloody hell is that?"

"It's my back pack."

"Back pack? Where's your trunk?"

"Trunk? I'm supposed to have bought a trunk? Oh, my god what am I going do now?"

"It's ok. Does your aunt have one?"

"Uh I dont really kno-"

"Joy!" My aunt called from down stairs.

"Yes Aunt Mary?"

"Come here darling! I have something for you!"

"Be right there!" Remedy and I raced down stairs. My Aunt was sitting on a large brown er uh thing, with straps and buckles. "Uh... Aunt Mary?"

"Yes, darling?"

"Wha uh uhm what is that?"

"Your new trunk." she had the brightest smile on her face.

"Ok. Thank you! What does R.F stand for?"

"Well it's not entirely new. It was Rachels. Is that ok?"

"Oh of course!"

"Remedy, would you help me?"

"Sure!"

Once we got upstairs, Remedy took a shower and I moved all of my things into the new trunk. Put on my brown leather boots and my pink knit hat.

"UH, Joy?"

"Yeah... "

"Wheres all your stuff?" she started laughing a little bit.

"It's in the trunk."

"No, I mean like make up, regular clothes, normal shoes, stuff like that."

"YOU CAN TAKE THAT STUFF?"

"Haha uh yeah! Duh Joy!"

"Oh.. Well could you help me pick out clothes?"

"Yeah, lets just skip on over to your closet! And lets see... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Why are there so many summer dresses?"

"I like dresses and hanging them up. The rest of my stuff are in the drawers."

"OH bloody hell! I forgot! All my books are at my house!"

"You can't go alone! It's not safe!"

"I'll be fine! I'll meet you at the train station."

"The what station?"

"T-R-A-I-N. Oh... wait yeah you don't like trains! It'll be just fine. I got to go! I'll meet you there with my owl and trunk?"

" Yeah ok. I'll meet you there. Wait, why are you going out the window?"

"Don't know, it's more fun."

"Ok, I'll meet you there."

I finished packing my trunk. I met my Aunt downstairs and we drove to the train station. Once we got there my Aunt told me I had to run through a wall. I got to the platform and an older boy offered to load my trunks and Remedy's owl. I agreed and I waited for Remedy. A half hour passed when I finally spotted her talking to a quirky boy. He has tall and looked pretty cute. Remedy ran up to me and we walked to the train.

"I can't get on. I just can't."

"It'll be ok. I promise."

We finally got on and found where out trunks were. We were alone except for one girl sitting near the door.

"Hi. I'm Dana." She had a really big beautiful smile and bright white teeth. Her light brown eyes sparkled and her thick black, curly hair was tied up with a black bow. 

"Joy!" I stuck my hand out towards her and she took it.

"Hey, Remedy." she said spotting her behind me.

"Oh, hi ur uh.."

I nuged Remedy and whispered Dana.

"Dana! "We sat down and the train jerked forward. I heard a small sound escape my mouth. Oh this is going to be a long ride.