Guy dressed in black

"What's wrong Remedy?" I asked her.

 "Let's go! We need to hide" she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me in the other direction. We ducked behind some barrels full of something gooey and disgusting smelling.

  "What? Why? What's going on?"

  "Uhh, long story. But you see that guy over there? Kind of hot but seems like he can be an ass?"

 "Yes. What about him?" he was kind of cute. From what I could tell.

 "Well, he's in Slytherin and I live with him and I ran away and he goes to Hogwarts too, and him and his parents are sort of  hunting me." She seemed to still be thinking something over.

 "Uhm, ok... so what do we do?" I didn't believe her at all but I just decided to play along. And what is a slytherin?

 "We need to find a different path around him."

 "And how are we supposed to do that?"

 "No idea."

  "Lovely." she grabbed my arm again and we started to walk down a path that started to get creepier and creepier. If that was possible.

  "Maybe we should leave Diagon Alley."

 "We can't! I still have a ton of things to buy."

 "Oh, alright. But, let's hurry!" We snuck past the blond headed boy and got to a shop that looked to sell some kind of black robes. We entered the store. A small plump lady came around the corner. She was wearing that of a tailor.

 "How can I help you loves?" She asked with a bright personality.

 "Oh. I'm here to purchase some robes."

 "For what?"

 "Hogwarts."

 "Oh! I should have known, your all around here right now. A young man, just left here. Not three minutes ago.  Just stand up on that pedestal right there and lift your arms up like a bird." The lady of the robe shop pointed to the pedestal in the middle of a window.

I got on, took off my coat, and stretched my arms. She measured my waist, shoulders, height, and shoulders to finger tips. Remedy took a seat next to the window. She had her back towards the window and put her hood up. She kept moving around.

"Would you be still!" I said with a laugh.

"God, I'm sorry. I just really want to get out of here. Some one is going to see me!" She stood up and paced for three seconds and then sat down.

The lady brought back a long plain black robe, a tin of pins, and her measuring tape. She measured me, left again, and brought back three black robes neatly folded, a black hat and a pair of gloves, and into a bag. I paid for them and we left that store.

"Now where?" Remedy asked, "We really should leave like oh I don't know. NOW!"

"Well I still need a cauldron, brass scales, phials, a telescope, and my aunt told me to get potion ingrediants so just one more stop and we'll be all good."

Where am I supposed to find this store? Oh, look. There it is. "Remedy!! Remedy? Wha... Where did you go? Oh bloody hell stop running so far ahead!"

"Never! We have to keep going."

We stepped inside the shop the assistant helped me find everything I needed. She packed them into boxes and tied it with string. I paid and we left to go find my aunt. Once we found her she bought us ice cream.

"Thank you so much dear for all the help you gave Joy." My aunt grabbed Remedy in a hug.

"Oh, it was really no trouble."

"Where are your parents? I would love to meet them." Remedy's eyes grew large.

"They're...err...dead." Remedy shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh dear.." My aunt let out a little gasp. "Well, who are you here with?"

"I'm by myself." Remedy gave my aunt a little smile.

"How do you plan to get to King's Cross?" Remedy was silent at my aunt question. "This is nonsense you're coming home with us. We live in London, we'll get you there. Maybe you'd like to help Joy with catching up." Remedy smiled wide. 

Later that night Remedy came home with us. We stayed up all night talking about what my new school would be like. I was so nervous. Witches, wizards, spells, and a year without my aunt. I don't know how I'll do it. But I will. I have to know more about my family. What they were like. What their life was like. I wonder if I'll make any new friends.

We spent the rest of the five days teaching me the basics. I had never worked so hard and so long in my life. I had to read at least twenty books and memorize all these new spells.

*****************************************************************************************************

Sorry it's so short. But I'm introducing Draco in the next chapter. Thank you so much for reading and having patience.  

love 

smiley0209