Ringing

Dana, Remedy, and I were traveling for a while on the train.

"How much longer?" I was getting more and more tense. I needed to be off this train.

"You guys want anything?" Remedy was pointing to this this little old lady and a small cart filled with colourful treats and cakes.

Dana and I politely responded no. But I think Remedy bought stuff anyway. She tossed it at us but my mind just kept going in different directions. Remedy came back and tried to close the door but it hit something. She stepped out and I could hear them talking or arguing. I looked up to see a fully angry Remedy and a tall boy with bright blonde hair. He was the boy Remedy and I were trying to avoid at Diagon Alley. He was the the boy that ran into me on the platform too.

"Dana? Who's that boy Remedy is talking too?"

"Oh, that's Draco Malfoy. Total hottie but he's a real arse. He's in Slytherin, which probably explains it all."

"Oh." I caught myself starring at him but didn't bother to turn away. He had such a harsh glare. I wonder wh-

"Hey, take one of these!" Dana handed me a small blue and gold box.

"What is it?"

"Just open it."

I opened it and a little chocolate frog jumped out. I mean literally jumped out and landed on the seat next to me.

"AH! What the bloody hell is that thing?"

"Don't worry, it's not real. It's enchanted."

"Oh ok good. What's this on the bottom?"

"Oh that's a collectible card. I have a few but  get a lot of repeats. Who did you get?"

I picked up the card and flipped it over to a tall skinny woman in a dark purple robe. I read the name on top, Mary Felton. "I got my aunt."

"Wait what! Let me see!" Dana took the card in her hand and her jaw dropped. "YOUR MARY FELTON'S NIECE?"

"Uh, yea-"

"OH MY BLOODY HELL! I HAD HEARD SHE WAS COMING BUT I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS YOU!"

"Uh yeah that's my aun-

"Hey guys!" Remedy came back into the room. "We should probably get changed soon." Then suddenly the train came to a screeching halt.

"What's going on!!" I felt my heart drop to my stomach. The windows iced over and things got really really cold. I heard the door unlatch but there was no one there. I looked back to the window and when I turned back something was on my head and blocking my view. "Re-, Remedy? What'd you do that for?" I got the jacket off at the same time hearing Remedy attempting to say something. I looked up to see a strange figure. It was like a cloaked skeleton. I stared hearing this ringing in my ears and someone screaming. A man. He kept saying NO! NO! You can't do this! NO! I felt Remedy slump over onto my shoulder. The ringing still present than a extremely bright light.