Volleyball :)

* 2 months later *

Ashley set the volleyball to me, it barely making it over the net.

The girls and I had set up a volleyball net up in the middle of the pack's huge back yard.

I bumped it back over to her and she bumped it back over to me. As it was coming over, I saw the perfect opportunity. I set up and then spiked it. Ashley screamed and ran away from the ball because she thought it was going to hit her face.

I laughed and felt a pair of arms encircle me from behind.

"Nice one."

"Thanks."

"-But we could beat you girls any day."

I scoffed,"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

I turned around so I was facing him,"How about we settle this?"

"Okay," My handsome mate replied with a grin on his face.

At that moment, all the guys came out wearing a different colored muscle shirt, including Carson who was wearing a pink one.

I caught his eye and smiled,"What? I got stuck with it, I didn't get this by choice."

Through the pack link I called all the girls out here. They came in an instant, and pointed and laughed at Carson.

Ash left me to go over by his guys on the opposite side.

"How about shirts and skins? We'll be shirts and you girls can be skins."

My jaw dropped to the floor and I felt my cheeks go pink. He winked at me," What? You girls don't like the idea? I guess we can be skins."

All the guys in sync took off their shirt and threw it to the side. I practically drooled over Ash's sculpted chest.

"Ladies first."

I served the ball overhand and waited for the return of it. Toby set it to Ash, who passed it back to us.

When it went over, I called it and went to pass it back to the guys when Ash winked at me, making me freeze in my spot. I was brought out of my daze when I was hit in the head with the ball. My hand went up to the side of my head and rubbed the sore spot.

I rolled the ball under the net, and watched as Sterling served the ball.

The ball went back and forth for a while. Trixie went for the ball, but Sterling must have said something to her through the mind link because she flushed a bright tomato red, and she completely missed the ball by at least five feet.

"Time out!" I called.

The guys shrugged and took the time to get a drink of water.

"Team meeting."

The girls quickly circled around me,"Girls put up your block."

I decided we were going to be talking through the pack link, because if we talked out loud, they would hear us.

Okay girls, they want to play dirty, so can we. They're trying to take advantage of us because of the mate bonds, but they've got another thing coming. We'll show them how temping we are, and we'll put them to a disgrace.

So girls, work your magic. It's 5 to 11, so use their lust and love against them. So let's do this thing!

I then twisted the bottom of my shirt, and then I looped it through the hole in my shirt, for my head. I turned around to see all the mated girls doing something to mesmerize their mates. The shy and modest Trixie was being flirty and was waving at her mate from across the net. Daring Ashley, 'accidentally' dumped the rest of her water bottle on herself when she was wearing a thin white tank. Shelby flipped her hair and then walked over to get a sip of her water, while innocently playing with her hair.

Ash's P.O.V.

"Is it me or did they just turn on their 'be even s*xier' switches?" Carson asked while he took a sip of his water.

In less than a second, all of us mated guys were growling at him, but I was sure my growls and snarls were the loudest.

Rain and I may not have completed the mating bond, but that doesn't mean I was going to just sit back and let some other male look at her or think about her in any intimate way. I am the ONLY person who will feel her touch, kiss her, look at her in intimately, fantasize about her, sleep with her at night and wake up with her in the morning, cuddle with her, and hold her hand. I am her mate, and I will always love her. She will always be mine and I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Carson backed away and let all of us calm down. Smart boy, he is, he knows that if he even as looked at our mates the wrong way, we wouldn't have hesitated in hurting him.

Rain's P.O.V.

Eventually we ended up winning 27 to 13. Let's just say that the boys just couldn't keep their eyes off of us. The entire game Ash's eyes were on me and they were glowing his wolf's beautiful amber eyes. I bet he was mind f*cking me.

"Congratulations, you won," Ash whispered in my ear as he hugged me from behind. 

I turned around so I was facing him, "I know. Do I get a prize for winning? Perhaps a kiss or something of the sort?" I asked, while I looked up at him through my long lashes.

"Something like that," He replied with a hundred watt smile. before chuckling and bending down to capture my lips with his.

I kissed him back, but our makeout session was cut short when Carson decided to speak up.

"Why don't you go continue that in your room?" Carson suggested.

"I think we will," Ash repled with a twinkle in his eye. I didn't even get a chance to protest before Ash picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

He went up to the patio steps and went into the house through the back door. The back door was in the kitchen and I thought it was there so when we had parties, it would be easier to get snacks and drinks.

"Put me down!" I protested while pounding against  Ash's back.

"No, I don't think I will. The view from here is amazing," He replied. I didn't have to see his face to know he was smiling. I sighed and let my body drape over his shoulder. I was so happy that he couldn't see my blushing face right now.

He thought he had a good view, but I thought I had an amazing view of his buttocks.

He seemed to feel my eyes on him and he chuckled, "Are you checking me out?"

I didn't answer, but I felt myself blush, well I'm not quite sure if I was blushing or if it was all the blood rushing to my head.

"Ash, can you put me down, I'm getting lightheaded?" I asked him once he was climbing up the 2nd flight of stairs.

"Hold on, we're almost there." And he was right, I was only suspended over his shoulder for about 10 more seconds.

He took me off his shoulder and gently put me down on the bed. I giggled at him, as he just stood next to me and looked down at me. I could see the love and adoration in his eyes, and it almost brought me to tears when I realized how much I would miss him in a few days. We were planning to attack in three days. Ash would be leading everyone and he said he would be the one to kill my uncle. I would miss him dearly, and I was so worried about him, but I would make sure that he was okay...

Tomorrow I would start my duties as alpha female. Well, I wasn't alpha female yet, but everyone treated me like one, so I decided I would start some duties tomorrow to help Ash out with the preparation for the attack. Also, tomorrows people from the other packs would start to arrive. We had enough guest rooms so that all of them would have a place to stay. Ash told me that the alphas and their mates from the other packs would be staying in the guest rooms on our floor.

Ash got ontop of me, but he rested most of his weight on his forearms, which were currently at either sides of my head. He bent his head down slightly and caught my lips with his. That afternoon, we had the hottest makeout session we ever had.

____________________

author's note: sorry for the spacing, i'll fix them later :)