I'm still not in your pack

***A couple of days later***

Wyatt's P.O.V.

I just got done doing the tasks Carson assigned me to do.

When I was doing my errands a few days ago, I saw Ash carrying Rain down the hallways. It turns out Rain just had woke up from a coma, and I could tell Ash wasn't going to leave her side anytime soon.

I also could tell that the couple needed some 'alone time' and heck, I was perfectly happy giving them some if it meant doing something for my alpha, and letting them spend time being mates...

--Mates. Stupid mates... I look around and I see happy couples, mates, and they always talk about how mates are supposed to love each other to no end, but all my mate ever did to me was bring me pain, misery, and loneliness. I just hope that one day I'll meet someone... but I kinda already have. The problem was she already had a mate.

Rain's P.O.V.

I've just recently learned that almost all of the Wolf's Bane was out of my system.

Jennettte's assumption about the Wolf's Bane was wrong, but I'm okay with it because you can't always be right.

Because my system flushed most of it out, my healing has been getting progressively faster. My stitches were now completely gone, and they didn't even leave a scar. My ribs though, were a completely different story. Until I am free of the stupid drug, my ribs will still be in the current state they are in now, which basically means they'll stay broken until then.

I should have everything out of me within a day or two, which really sucks cause these stupid broken ribs hurt like heck!

And as you can all assume, bed rest was boring. Ash made it easier for me though, because he was with me 24/7 and he hardly ever left my side.

I convinced him to finally get started on his pack stuff that was beginning to pile up. He was a little reluctant to leave, but with my charms and a long make out session, he finally agreed.

So here I was, sitting around with closed eyes, listening to my iPod. I was getting restless, my wolf was pacing back and forth and was practically begging me to go outside. 

My wolf never EVER begged though, due to her strong-minded nature, so it was a big surprise when she did beg. I could tell she needed to be outside, because wolves are creatures of nature, but I couldn't go anywhere because my ribs were broken.

The door creaked lowly as someone opened my bedroom door. A familiar scent hit me, and I immediately knew who it was. She walked into my room, and I felt her sit down as the bed dipped.

"So how you holding up?" She asked with care and a kind twinkle in her eye. I was so happy Ava was finally settling into our new home. I could tell she liked it a lot more than her 'parents' house.

"Good, but it's killing me to stay in here. I really want to go outside and go for a run."

"Well thanks for saving me. If you wouldn't have done that, I'm pretty sure I would be part of the funeral that's going to happen."

I sighed knowing she was right,"Well I guess I'm a true friend."

Neither of us said anything more than that, creating an awkward silence. We just sat there for a while, staring off into space.

Just as I thought the silence was going to kill me, I heard the door open. From behind the door my s*xy a** alpha mate poked his head out, before he stepped out with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He was wearing a gray sweatshirt, and a pair of dark colored blue jeans.

"I guess I should be going," Ava said as she got up off the bed and scampered away.

He took one step into the room, and let out a flirtatious growl. He continued to walk over to me, and when he finally took the last step, he leaned down and kissed my lips sweetly.

"These are for you," He whispered as he put his forehead to mine, and gave me the large bouquet of assorted red roses.

"You're so sweet," I said thanking him before reaching out and putting my arms around his neck, and pulling him down for another kiss.

He groaned and I unwrapped the arm that was holding the flowers, and without looking, I put the flowers on the nightstand, while I tightened my hold with my other arm.

I put my arm back around his neck, and Ash leaned over, and got ontop of me.

I pulled away from our kiss, but was sucked back in when Ash tangled his hands in my hair and pulled my face to his, not that I was complaining.

When we took a breath, Ash cussed and then hovered over me, careful not to put any of his weight on me.

"I'm so sorry, baby," he apologized as he brushed some hair our of my face, that I hadn't realized were there.

Confused because I didn't know why he was apologizing, I furrowed my brows,"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I hurt you."

What the heck was he talking about? I thought he was enjoying the kiss, did I do something wrong? How did he hurt me?

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Gosh no... It's just, Rain, your ribs."

I took a deep breath, and expected pain to soar through my body, but nothing came exept a feeling of idiocy.

"They don't hurt anymore; they must have healed."

"I guess I have the magic touch."

"I guess you do," I agreed. And with that being said, he crushed his lips to mine.

I was just about to run out of breath when I remembered something; I pulled away from our kiss.

"Do you know what I just remembered?"

He shook his head,"No."

"I'm still not in your pack."

He nuzzled his face in my neck and began planting light kisses on my neck,"Well that's going to change... and soon."

_____________________________________

author's note: Sorry if its bad, I just have major writers block right now... the next one will be up asap!!!

-smilez