My morning

I was cold under the blanket, so I moved closer to the source of warmth. Something tightened around my waist and I opened my eyes and looked up to see it was just Ash's arm that was around my waist. He was on his side watching me with curiosity as I snuggled closer into his chest, trying to get warm. His body heat, radiated off of him and onto me, like a fire burning all over, sending tingles with it. He gently brushed the back of his hand across my cheek, caressing it,"It stopped snowing, you know."

I perked my head up and looked through the glass patio door, and saw the white floor of the forest surrounding the house. The pristine snow was like a thick white blanket that covered the ground, protecting all of the creatures from harm.

Kids were playing outside, making snowmen and snow angels. A smile crept up onto my face, Ash must have read my mind 'cause he answered,"Not right now, I have to go but I'll be back soon... Later okay?" 

I sighed in disappointment, but he reached his hand up to my chin and lifted my head up,"I'll be back soon, then we can go outside. It'll take an hour, two tops." 

I got up off the bed and began walking to the closet, in a pout-like manner. I heard footsteps behind me,"Aw, Princess don't be like that... It won't take long, I promise," He said as he caught up to me at the closet door. He took my hand and pulled me to a stop, then before I knew it, I was in his chest, looking up into those hazel eyes of his.

"Okay," I said as I pressed my lips to his for a quick kiss. I pulled away and was about to go into the closet when Ash crashed his lips to mine. Instinctively I responded, and he pushed us up onto the closet door, pressing his body to mine. My arms wrapped around his neck, and one of my hands tangled in his hair, while the other pushed us closer together, deepening the kiss. 

His hands cupped my butt making me moan into his mouth. I gasped as I felt something poke my thigh, and realizing what it was, I began to grind against him. He groaned and I felt him begin to walk backwards, toward the bed. I mirrored his actions and began walking forward. 

He sat down, and I straddled him, and pushed down on his shoulders.

He laid down, and his hands snaked their way up my body, as we kissed. His taste exploded onto my tongue, as I felt him begin to massage my breast. His cold hands touching my warm breast, brought pleasure to me.  

He flipped us over, and broke us out of the kiss, and began to kiss down my cheek and neck. His teeth scraped along my neck, making me gasp in slight pain, but he quickly licked it and kissed it with his warm mouth, soothing it. My legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him to me. I could feel how hard he was, and we both moaned as I pulled him closer to me, digging my fingernails into his back. 

Our breaths were quickening, and his eyes were a deep amber. I could tell mine were black.  

I rolled us over, so that I was on-top of him, and I found one of my old love bites on Ash, and began sucking on it making it darker,"Shouldn't you be going somewhere?" I asked as I sucked and kissed his neck.

"Hmm? Oh... Uh, yeah..." He said breathlessly. I sat up on him, and swung my leg over and got off the bed, and him.

I made my way over to closet successfully, without completely stopping and making out with my mate, what an accomplishment. Inside I found an outfit consisting of, skinny jeans, an orange tee shirt, and a pair of converse, and was about to change, when Ash appeared in the closet with me. He found some clothes to wear, and me, still waiting to change was tapping my foot impatiently. He just stared into my eyes,"Are you going to change?" He asked, my mouth gaping in surprise.

"I will, when you leave."

"I'm not going anywhere..."

I sighed in frustration,"What, do you wanna watch?" I asked sarcastically.

"Sure... Change."

I turned around and pulled my shirt over my head, and was about to unclasp my bra when he spoke again,"Turn around." I did so,"Proceed." 

I unclasped my bra, and I felt my cheeks ignite. His eyes never left mine as I continued to get dressed. He didn't even acknowledge that I was standing completely exposed in front of him. I slowly put on my clothes, and I couldn't help but notice the large erection that tried to penetrate through his pj pants. His eyes were glowing a light yellow from lust, obviously.  

As soon as I was changed, I quickly gave Ash a peck on the lips and then left him to change. 

He came out of the closet wearing a pair of jeans and a black tee shirt. 

He saw me and his face lit up, as he walked towards me. I smiled back politely, and he encircled his arms around my small waist. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips, and he put his forehead to mine. His warm breath trickled its way down to the sensitive part of my neck, my mark. He brushed his lips against mine, and pulled away only leaving me wanting more. He put his head in the crook of my neck and he breathed in my scent with a sigh. "You're so beautiful," He whispered in my ear making me shiver and blush. He kissed my mark gently, making me moan quietly. 

He pulled away, and smiled at me. "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?" I said as I looked up at him through my long lashes.

He groaned, but nodded. "Don't worry, I'll still be here when you come back," I said as I opened the door for him. With one quick kiss on the cheek, he was gone.

______________________________

Author's note: Sorry it's so short...... i just hope this is longer than a page long.... thanks for reading/voting/commenting!!!!!! hope you liked it!!!!! my next update should be pretty soon seeing im almost 1/2 done writing it!!!!!!!! bye!!!!