Clear out

"Yeah sure," I replied to him as I got off my bike.

"In private?" He asked.

I looked around,"What's wrong with talking right here?"

He shook his head before switching to his alpha tone,"Everyone clear out."

The very small population of people that were in here got up and left.

"What?" I asked him once the last person was gone. 

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I was being a jerk that day, and I apologize. I should've at least thought it over. It's just that my wolf and I didn't want you to get hurt, and I'm sorry. I just didn't think that anything else was possible... just imagine if you got hurt again, I couldn't cope with that. Just please forgive me."

I could see the sincirity in his eyes and hear how much he loved me in his voice. It made my heart swell with love for him. I didn't even hesitate when I said,"Yes, I forgive you."

"Ray, will you please stay at the pack house with the other women?"

Things stirred in my mind, and plans began to form,"Okay, I'll stay at the pack house with the other women," I told him with an evil smile forming on my lips. I would stay at the pack house with the other women, for a little while at least."

My arms reached out and wrapped around his neck. I then pulled him down for a wild, yet passionate kiss. We had both longed for this, and our kiss was getting more eager with each stroke of the tongue.

Unknown P.O.V.

I've been locked in here for about 6 months. The stupid bastard locked me up, and had me whipped just for trying to tell the truth.

When you're little, your parents always tell you to tell the truth, and they'll forgive you and nothing bad will happen. But no, when I try to tell the truth, I get locked up and whipped. WHIPPED! I mean, that f*cking sh*t hurts.

I just hope that Rain's doing okay. Hopefully someone takes this bastard down and shows him who's boss.

????????? P.O.V.

I've done something bad. Okay, it's worse that bad, I've done something horrible. I completely regret everything I ever did. I was just trying to get mt mate back. My sweet, Rosa, was my everything. My beloved, Rosa, may her soul rest in peace.

_________________________________

author's note: HEY!!!!! Do you guys want a cast for you can run? If so comment on you can run, or write on my message board!!!!!!!! I think I found someone who's hot enough to be Ash........ so yeah, if you guys want a cast, I'll post picks of them and such.............. btw Ash's actor= yum!!!!!