What's wrong?

Ash's P.O.V.

I ran into her room and looked around. Everything was normal...

"What's wrong?" I asked Jennette.

"She's waking up,"She replied, before I heard a wispy,'Ash'. I sat down by her side with inhuman speed, and took her hand in mine.

"Wake up, baby," I said as I squeezed her hand.

She shifted on the bed,"Ash," she whispered again.

I squeezed her hand again, encouraging her to wake up. I saw her eyes slowly flutter open, and I leaned over, to see her beautiful face. She smiled,"Ash". I leaned down and kissed her lips,"Hey princess."

She smiled at me, and tried to get up. I put my hand on her shoulder, and slowly laid her back down,"You've got stitches," I told her as I showed her, her stomach.

"Did you know that you had Wolf's Bane in your system?" I asked, her eyes widened, realizing how fatal it is for our kind,"Do you perhaps know how you got it?"

She nodded,"A-A r-rouge gave me it, and made me swallow it, right before you got there, then he ran into the woods."

Oh Hell NO! My wolf was mad, no scratch that. My wolf was f*cking infuriated! He wanted blood, and he wanted it now! 

If Rain wasn't there with me, I swear I would have tracked down each and every rouge and killed every single one of them.

I saw her shudder as she looked at me with scared eyes.

"Baby, don't be afraid of me," I told her, as I wiped my thumb over her cheek. I loved my mate, I don't want her to live in fear of me.

After a few minutes of 'alone time', Jennette popped her head in the room.

"Alpha, I have to check on her, but you're welcome to stay."

Rain's eyebrows furrowed in confusion,"Alpha?"

"Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh, about that. My dad stepped down as alpha, and I took over." She smiled and hugged me; I made sure to avoid her stitches. She sat up and I took my seat, next to her bed, while I held her hand.  

Jennette walked over, taking a pen and notepad in her hand, and sat down in a gray office chair.

"So Rain, how are you feeling?"

_________________________

Author's note: Yay! she woke up!!! eventually when i finsh this book, im planning on adding a chappie where you can see how sad Ash is when she's in coma