Best Friend

So this is dececated to an awesome person!!! If you are reading this, thanks for being a great friend and reading my book!!! See you in class!!!

Ash's P.O.V.

We just sat there doing nothing really. We couldn't even touch the bars to try to escape because they were silver and the walls to either side of us wouldn't budge or break. Just great.

I closed my eyes, resting, before finally opening them when I heard a creak. I opened my eyes to see Carson, Wyatt and the rest of the guys, along with some girl I'd never saw before. I looked over, the man must've past out because of hunger.

"Guys, how did you find me?" I asked as I got up.

"No time to explain, we have to go!" Carson said before grabbing some rubber gloves off the wall behind him. He put them on and pulled out a set of keys.

He shoved one into the lock and turned. It clicked. Carson grabbed the bars and opened it.

"Come on! We have to find Rain!" I yelled before running off to find her.

Rain's P.O.V.

"Erik? Is that that you?" I called out to the darkness.

"Yeah, it's me," said a rough voice.

My eyes finally adjusted to the blackness. I saw a figure of a man at the back of the cell. The man stood up. I couldn't believe this was him. His black hair had grown so much that it was styled/looked like an emo hairstyle. His long black hair was swept to the side, and he looked thinner than the last time I saw him.

"Erik! What have they done to you?!" I asked.

"I tried to tell people about what happened, so your uncle whipped me and put me in here. I've been here ever since."

"You're the reason why the rebellion started."

He nodded. I ran over to him and hugged him. I haven't seen him since a week after I left.

"I missed you so much!" I said as he squeezed me tight.

"Yeah, right back at you."

"If we ever get out of here, we're getting you a haircut." I said teasing him. The last time I saw him, his black hair was not even an inch long, now it was like 3-5 inches long.

I heard something creak, and a low growl. I turned my head to see Ash and the gang, along with some girl I didn't know.

"ASH!" I yelled as I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back in a loving/possessive way.

I looked back at Erik and saw him looking like a third wheel.

"Oh, Erik, this is my mate, Ash. Ash, this is my other best friend, Erik."

Ash eyed Erik suspiciously, but eventually held out his hand out for him to shake.

Erik shook it hesitantly.

Ash pulled me closer to him,"I wish we didn't have to meet on such bad terms."

Erik nodded. "Come on guys let's go get that son of a b*tch!" Ash whisper-yelled.

Erik and I led everyone out into the yard where the battle was still going on. Everyone shifted except Ash, the girl I didn't really know, Wyatt, Erik and I.

Erik was just about to shift when Ash stopped him,"You're not in the condition to fight."

Erik sighed,"Okay, I won't fight."

Ash hugged me from behind,"And you're not fighting either. You're going home."

"And you're going with them," I heard Wyatt say.

The girl smiled,"See you there."

I gave Wyatt a look that basically was saying 'who is she?'.

"Everyone, this is my true mate, Sapphire. Ash, could she please join the pack?" Wyatt asked. Even though when they mated, she would automatically become part of the pack, you still had to ask for the alpha's permission.

Ash nodded and I went over and hugged Wyatt,"I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!"

"There's a man who was in the cell with me. Can you guys get someone to go and get him and take him back to the pack house? He needs to eat something as soon as possible," Ash asked the guys. They nodded and everyone except Erik, Wyatt, Sapphire, Ash and I went to go fight. I looked around. There was so many people still fighting. We needed to get out of here and fast.

"We need to go," I heard Erik say,"Because I can't fight, the least I can do is bring them back home. I will make sure they get there."

Ash smiled at Erik,"Thank you so much."

Wyatt also smiled at him and said a 'thanks'.

"Come on, Ash, Erik said we have to go."

Ash kissed my forehead,"You three do, not me. I have to stay here and help my pack."

I sighed, there was no way he would be coming with me. I knew that if he could, he would, but he can't.

I gave him a small smile. Ash leaned in and kissed me. It was so sweet, it made my heart melt. HE made me melt. This kiss wasn't just a kiss, it was a way of saying 'see you later'.

I was still worried about him though, but not because I was afraid he wouldn't come back, I just didn't know when he was coming back.

I pulled away unwillingly when things got a little intense.

Ash put his forehead to mine and smiled. I pecked him on the lips,"See you soon."

__________

A/n: soooo I updated!!!! This is my last chapter I had ready so I have to write more!!!! I will update as soon as I'm done writing it!!!!!