Putting up the tree

Authors note: The ending gets a little hot if you know what I mean... so if you don't want to read that I'll warn you before it goes into that... so here you go... enjoy :)

______________________________________________________________________

I found her in the living room, reading a book.

"Hi Jessica... I was wondering- do you have any Christmas lights and other stuff for our tree?"

"Let me think," she paused in deep thought,"Um, yes I do think we have some extra lights in the attic... I think I'll come and help you look for them, I've been meaning to go up there for a while now."

"Uh, okay! Can we get going? Ash is putting up the tree and I wanna get the lights on it as soon as possible..."

"Okay, I'll meet you on the top floor-- that's where our rooms are-- in ten minutes."

I made a small nod, and left the living room and climbed up the flights of stairs. I decided to check up on Ash and see if he needed any help putting the tree up. I saw my door, and walked in. I found myself staring at a tree standing in the corner of the room. It was up already and it was perfectly straight.

I took a look across the room and found Ash admiring his work, while sitting in one of the lounging chairs. I creeped up behind him, and I put my lower part of my stomach on the back of the chair, and bent down. My head was upside down, and I kissed him. At first he was too shocked to respond but, that soon faded and kissed me back. His muscular arm reached over and put his hand on the back of my neck while brushing my face in the process leaving a small trail of tingles in its place. Then soon his hands slithered down my side to my hips. He gripped them tightly and then flipped me over. My legs flipped over my head, and our lips parted for a moment. I turned around and straddled him, and he kissed me and I moaned loudly. Aw s***! Someone probably heard me! F***!

"Ray, the walls are sound proof..." he said huskily. Thank goodness for that!

My hands tangled in his hair, and I pulled him closer to me. He kissed me again, and traced along my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I eagerly granted. He groaned as my tongue fought his for dominance over the kiss.

Eventually, he won and he sucked and explored my mouth.

His tongue massaged mine, and he tasted so sweet and tangy. His forearm went under my bottom, and he stood up, carrying me altogether. My legs wrapped around his hips, and I pulled him to me. My eyes changed color and I looked up to see Ash's did as well. He pushed us into a wall and pressed every possible inch of his body against mine. He leaned down and was just about to kiss me when there was a knock at the door.

"S***! That must be your mom..."

"Screw her... We're busy..."

He leaned in again. I felt his hot breath on my skin and I shivered, but there was the knocking again.

"Ash, come on... I gotta go."

"Just one more kiss..."

"Fine..." I said as I brought my lips to his for a quick second, before there was more knocking.

"Mom, just a minute!" Ash yelled at the door. The knocking ceased as he gave me one last kiss. He put me down and released his hands from my butt. Wait. What? When they get there?

"See you later, Ash..." I said before heading out. The last thing I saw was Ash standing in the middle of the room with a boner. He winked at me, while grinning s*xily as I left the room.

'We'll pick up where we left off later...' I heard him say in the back of my mind.

I met Jessica outside my door, she smiled kindly, and she led us up a hidden staircase. We entered a dark muggy room, and Jessica left my side and I heard a small click. The room illuminated, and I saw boxes on either side of the room.