The marking

When I woke up the next morning my stomach was growling. I got up, made my bed and folded my heavy blanket, and put it on the foot of my bed. Then I walked into the living room and found Ava sitting in the middle of the room with papers scattered around her.

"I figured it out!" she shrieked.

"How to connect us to the city's electricity?" I asked groggily.

"YES! All we need is a ton of wires, lights, and an underground drill... Do you think Ash could pick it up from town?"

"I'm positive he would pick the stuff up from town."

"Pick what up from town?" an all too familiar voice asked.

"Ash!" I exclaimed before running over to him and hugged him.

I pulled away and looked up a him before he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back with just as much enthusiasm, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gripped my waist with his hands.

"Get a room."

I pulled away to see Ava staring in disgust and jealousy.

"Okay, where's the nearest room?" he asked, waggling his eyebrows at me.

I smacked his arm and at the contact there were small little sensations flowing throughout my hand. I knew that my smack was more of a small tap to him and that he felt the pleasurable shocks too.

"So, I told my parents I was going for a day-long run, so I'm staying the night." Ash said.

"I better not hear anything tonight, got it?" Ava said sternly.

"Okay, but I can't guarantee that Rain will be quiet, but we'll try our best not to disturb you," Came Ash's cocky remark.

She glared at him. I decided to break the uneasy atmosphere by asking a question, "Okay, so how about you go gather, since we didn't really get to do that yesterday, and we stay here and clean up?"

She looked at me skeptically before sighing, "Fine, I'll gather, but I don't trust you two here... alone. How about you guys go hunting or something?"

"Sure," I replied.

"Good thing I brought this," Ash said lifting up a backpack.

"What's in it?" I asked curiously.

"A pair of clothes and a small surprise for you."

"Can I have it now?" I asked hopefully as I looked up at him with my big brown eyes.

"No, you have to wait," he said. I sighed and sunk my head down. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead, "Don't worry Rain, you'll get it by the end of the day."

"Okay, let's get going. We've got a lot of hunting to do!" I stated in a very cheery tone.

"Go into your room and shift. I'll see you in our wolf form. When we leave, do your best to mask your scent," He told me. And with a kiss on my cheek I went to my room, and began to pack my small camo bag, stuffing it with and outfit and a swimsuit. As I was leaving to go to my room, I noticed that Ava had already left to begin gathering.

After the bag was packed, I stripped off my clothes and placed them on my bed and phased into my beautiful dark brown wolf with dark brown eyes, which just so happened to be the exact same shade as my hair color and eye color. I grabbed my bag in my mouth, and walked into the living room to find a large beautiful black wolf with amber eyes staring back at me.

Ash's P.O.V.

I stripped, and quickly tied my shirt to my leg, so I could have it with me, before I phased into my wolf. Moments later a gorgeous dark brown wolf with the familiar chocolate eyes came out into the living room. She licked me before nudging me with her muzzle. I took that as a sign, and we left the cave.