Paulwee's POV: Ch. 36

Okay, so the date thing really really bothered me so I decided to change it. It is September 20, Saturday but technically, September 14 was on a Sunday, so I only skipped two days because I put that September 14 was a Thursday. If that made any sense, on with the story! :)

〰G͟͟r͟͟e͟͟b͟͟b͟͟y͟͟20

____________________________

➡Paulwee's POV: September 20, Saturday

I sigh as they run off again. Well, they've gotten more mature with Lily but they're still going to be little kids at heart. But it's kinda weird because I think Lily may be an adult at heart since she's still standing beside me like a good child. Then there's the five rascals.

I shake my head as frown at Lily. She giggles and smiles up at me. She's so darn adorable. "Let's go cutie," I say and take her hand.

She grabs it and we get on the tour bus as we wait for the lads. They still aren't back yet so I decide to do something that I know will get all five of One Direction back.

I call 5 Seconds of Summer. Well, I call Michael because he's the first name I saw.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey Michael," I sigh through the phone.

"Oh! Hey Paulwee," he greets, putting exaggeration on my nickname that I love so much.

"Don't push it Michael," I growl.

He just laughs because he knows I wouldn't do anything. "So what's up?" He asks.

"The lads are running from the tour bus and refuse to get on. I need someone or maybe, you know, a band that they are good friends with, to come over and help me out," I explain, dropping not-so-subtle hints.

He laughs again and I can just hear him grinning. I bet he has the other three around his phone too.

"Am I on speaker phone?" I ask abruptly.

"What?" He says in a way that obviously means yes. "No. I would never," he gasps.

"Just get over here," I say. "All of you," I add and I can hear them trying to hold in there laughs. "Yeah, I can hear you all snickering." And with that, I hang up.

I look over at Lily who's sitting on the couch swinging her legs back and forth. Her orange hearing aids with a small penguin on one side and the 1D sign on the other are really visible at the moment since her long blonde hair is up.

Yup, she got hearing aids. Yesterday, the lads and her went to the doctor's and she has a hearing problem. She isn't deaf and doesn't look like she is going to go deaf in the future either, it's just that her hearing isn't very good. The doctor said that it's a result of all the screaming and loud noises she's been exposed to. The lads still feel guilty about it even though it isn't their fault. Her head trauma is alright now. All head injuries have been cleared so that's a relief.

I was there at the doctor's actually. Lily was trying to stay calm and composed but she was having a hard time. The lads had to calm her down about three times and it didn't go well when the doctor had to check her ears. Lily would squirm and start to cry whenever she got close, so Louis ended up having to place the light in Lily's ears so the doctor could look at them. Apparently, they had her hearing aids already made somehow... I guess one of the lads suspected and called ahead so they could get a custom pair for her. Once Lily got the aids, she was amazed to say the least. We have to keep her from touching the dials to turn up and down the volume because Lily is just so fascinated with that stuff. Anything that's interesting and movable, she touches. I have a feeling that when Lily gets older, shes going to be turning down the volume on her hearing aids when she gets in trouble. (I hope this counts for all of you who wanted me to put in the doctor visit! :))