Zayn's POV: Ch. 18

➡Zayn's POV:

Once we entered the fair, we're immediately shoved out. "What's going on?!" I shout angrily at the man motioning us out.

"Sorry, but, with the paparazzi here, I can't risk anyone getting hurt," he tells us.

"That's no fair!" Louis yells.

"Life isn't fair. Not everyone is famous and has people following them everywhere," he says angrily, and with that, shoves us out.

"Meany!" Louis pouts.

We all laugh at his childish behavior and Lily sticks her tiny tongue out in the direction if the man. Louis high-fives Lily which she returns weakly and snuggles back into Niall.

"What would you like to do now, princess?" Ni asks her.

She shrugs. "Can we still get ice. Cream?" She mumbles.

Grinning, Niall agrees and we shove back through the crowd of paps and hop into the car.

"Louis is driving!" Lou announces, referring to himself in the third person.

"I call shotgun which Liam is not going to get!" I call with a smile.

"Not if I get there first!" Harry challenges while Niall and Liam get in the backseats.

I run to the front, throw open the door, and jump in. "I beat you," I tease.

Harry pouts and pretends to cry. "No fair!"

I shrug. "Too bad," I tell him.

"Mean person," I hear him mutter as he climbs into the back. Then he flicks the back of my head and I wince.

"Ow, mate, that one hurt!" I say, annoyed.

"Oopsie," I hear him whisper.

Sighing, I turn around and see Harry sitting in the way back with a cheeky smile on his face.

"You're going to pay for that," I remind him. His smile fades when I add, "With Louis' help, too."

"That's no fair!" He whines while the youngest person in the car stares at Harry like he's crazy.

Lily tries to cross her arms like Hazz but fails miserably. Biting her lip, she tries to fold them until they resemble Harry's. With her tiny accomplishment, she grins happily and shows off her new talent which makes us all laugh.

"We're here, my little baby girl who now knows how to fold her arms," Louis coos and gets out of the car and opens the side. He fakely wipes at his eyes and says, "My little girl is growing up."

"Don't worry Daddy," Lily assures him and hugs Lou, "I'll always be your little girl."

And I think that brought real tears to his eyes when he wipes at them again.

"Thanks baby," he whispers and hugs Lily back. Kissing the tip of her cute nose, he sets her on the ground and she immediately grabs my hand.

Swinging it back and forth, she looks up at me expectantly. "What?" I ask curiously.

"There's a movie coming out that has a snowman in it and it looks really good can we go see it? I saw it on the telly and it looks really really cool!" She blurts in a rush.

I laugh and nod. "Of course munchkin! What's it called?"

"Frozen," Lily says in awe.

I nod again. I've heard of it. It's a pretty popular movie. "Liam, we need to see Frozen," I tell him. He thumbs-ups me as a sign that he heard.