Harry's POV: Ch. 30

➡Harry's POV: September 13, Wednesday

Two words; Niall's birthday.

That should explain a lot. And this year, it's going to have to be g-rated, at worst, pg, since Lily is around now, no more drinking, getting drunk, swearing, and doing inappropriate stuff with some of our buddies.

But it'll still be fun, right?

We're going to set up a surprise party with a few of our close friends while Niall is going to get groceries, although, we don't need any. We're in a hotel for goodness sake! But we're positive he won't say no because we never let him go by himself, due the fact that he gets way too much food.

Now thinking about it, should we send someone with him? It might be a good idea...

I get up off the couch and run through the giant hotel room screaming, "LIAM! LIAM! I HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" A very good way to get Liam down here quickly because, at the moment, he's down the hall in his room. And I'm babysitting Lily...

Lily pops off the couch and walks up to me with a questioning look. "What's wrong?" She asks with those big doe eyes.

"Nothing," I say with a wicked grin.

She frowns and says, "LiLi is gonna be mad." Then she walks off, probably to find Louis.

I stare after her. She sounded like...Liam! Oh no, no no no nooooooo! Now two people to yell at us when we're mischievous.

Not counting Paul, the rest of security, Simon, more management...

Maybe one more person wouldn't be such a big deal.

But not our daughter!!!

I'm starting to understand how Louis thinks.

Liam comes racing down the hallway and comes to a screeching halt, panting, "What? *pant* What's *pant* wrong? Lily?"

I smile and just wait for him to catch his breath. "You good?" I ask after a few seconds.

"Yeah," he says.

I grin a cheeky grin and say in a hushed voice, "Nothing is wrong-" I earn a glare from Liam. "-and I think I should go with Nialler because he will go overboard and we're in a hotel, soooo... You know. We don't need the food."

"Then why are we sending him? Why don't we send Niall and Lily somewhere together?" Liam suggests.

"We would, but Lily's never been to a surprise party and she said she wants to surprise Niall with us. Also, she wants to help decorate. Plus, she's gonna dress up like a princess, an Irish one to be exact, because she's Niall's little princess," I finish.

"Awww, that's so sweet," Liam says.

"And she came up with the idea all by herself. With Louis' help," I add.

Liam laughs as Lily enters the room. "Liam! Guess what?!" She exclaims.

"What?" Liam answers, all excited.

"I need help!" She shouts.

"Okay, okay, no need to shout," Liam says with a laugh. "What do you need help with?"

"I need help spelling," Lily tells us.

"Let's go," Liam says and I trail after them.

We enter the kitchen where there's crayons and paper spread everywhere on the table.

And there in the center is a piece of folded paper that has the Irish flag on the front.

"Are you making Niall a card?" I ask Lily.