Lily's POV: Ch. 3

➡Lily's POV:
I wake up without knowing where I am. I start to panic until Louis calms me down.

"Hello baby girl," he says with a soft smile.

"Hi Daddy," I blurt without thinking. I slap my hand over my mouth. "S-sorry. I-I didn't mean-I mean it c-came out. S-sorry i-it won't hap-"

"Baby girl, it's okay. I like it when you call me that," Lou-I mean-Daddy says.

"Oh," I sigh relief.

"Hey princess. What's up?" Niall asks, scooting over.

"Hi NiNi. Nothing much," I answer politely.

He smiles a little embarrassed smile. "Can I hold you?"

I look at Daddy. "Can I?"

Like Zayn, he looks surprised that I asked permission, but he nods. "Lily, you don't have to ask permission to do everything."

I scoot over to Niall's lap, looking behind me to make sure Daddy won't hit me. "A-are you sure?"

Daddy smile gently. "Of course baby girl. This isn't like before. It's going to be better. Promise."

"Okay," I say quietly. I snuggle into Niall's chest and get comfy.

"Here princess, you can play on my phone," NiNi says, handing me his funnily shaped phone.

"Thank you," I say in a cute voice.
NiNi smiles and shows me how to work the phone. I play a few games then we get to their huge two-story house. We all pile out of the car. I sit on the floor of the car and my feet still dangle out of the side.

I feel myself being lifted up and I see Zaynie's complicated hair. "Zaynie!" I giggle. I pat his head and he frowns.
He looks up at me above his head and says,"The hair is off limits," in a sassy tone.

I try to keep the tears in, but some slip. "S-sorry. P-please don't h-hit m-me," I choke out. I cover my head protectively, squeezing my eyes shut, and I feel myself being brought down. I'm cradled like a baby against a hard chest and I flinch.

"Lily, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Can you stop crying please? I don't like it when you cry," Zaynie's soft voice pleads.

I sniff and wipe my eyes. I open them and apologize quietly. "I'm sorry."

Zaynie smiles and replies,"You don't have to apologize. Now I can see your pretty little brown eyes. I like it when I can see them."

I close my eyes and giggle. "Like this?" I ask.

"Aww, now you made me sad," Zaynie pouts.

My eyes flash open and I shake my head. "No, don't cry! Please?" Zaynie still looks sad so I take his frowny face and turn it around. "Please?" I whisper.

Zaynie smiles. "Fine. Just for you."

I grin and Zaynie starts to walk inside the house. "This is big!" I exclaim. I wriggle out of his arms and walk back to the front of the house. I look up and it's so big that I fall onto my bum trying to see the whole thing. I hear someone laugh and I look at the entrance. I see all five lads standing in the doorway and I cock my head to the side.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

Niall laughs. "You. You're so adorable."

I frown. "That's good, right?"

Louis nods and walks over. He picks me up and cradles me like a baby. "Baby girl, you are so cute, I bet Harry couldn't find a kitten cuter."

"I bet I can!" Harry challenges. He comes over and takes me out of Louis' arms. "This is my kitten!"

Liam now comes over and plucks me out of Harry's arms. "C'mon guys. She's called LiLi because that is my nickname and she is like me! Plus, she is mine!"

Niall laughs and I end up in his arms. "This is a princess, so therefore, she will be called princess!" He declares.

I giggle and I look at Zaynie.
"What's my nickname, Zaynie?" I inquire.

"Hmm. I really like...Lily!" He exclaims and I laugh.

"Does that even count? Her real name is Lily," Niall accuses.

Zaynie shrugs. "Oh well."

"So princess, kitten, baby girl, LiLi, Lily; would you like to come into our house?" Louis asks in a funny voice.

I giggle and nod. He kneels down and points to his back. I give him a confused look and he dramatically sighs. I back up, scared that he's angry at me for not knowing. I hit something hard and I look behind me and up.

I meet Niall's blue eyes and he crouches down. "He wants to give you a piggy-back ride," he whispers.

"W-what's that?" I ask with a trembling voice.

Niall takes my hands and puts them on Louis' shoulders. He wraps my legs around his tummy-(because I'm tiny and can't reach his waist)-and scoots my bottom up. Louis stands up and I squeal.

Louis wraps his arms around my legs and warns, "Hold on tight!" He starts to head for the door and unexpectedly starts to run. I laugh and grip his shoulders tightly.

"This is fun!" I yell. I'm so high and going so fast! Louis stops and I aww.

"Don't worry baby girl. I have something planned for tomorrow that you'll love," Louis promises.

I look up at him and grin. "That's okay. My fun for the week happened already. Anyways, I should be punished a lot but you didn't, so that counts for other weeks too. And this is the most fun I've ever had!" I explain.

Louis' face pales and he frowns. "Lily that's not how it works."

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I mean, kids don't have one thing fun per week. They go and have fun whenever they want. And Lily, do you remember that I promised that we wouldn't hurt you?" Louis tells me.

"Oh really? And yes I remember,"I add.

"Yes it's true. And good that you remember," Niall says and I spin around and see the rest of the lads standing there.

"You were listening to us!" I accuse.

Zaynie smiles sheepishly. "Maybe."

"That's not very nice," I lecture in a big-kid voice.

They grin and shrug. "It's not very nice what your dad did to you," Harry says softly.

I frown. "Yes it was," I say, confused.

"Why's that, baby girl?" Louis asks me, bending down to my short height.

Tears well up in my eyes and some spill onto my cheeks. "B-because I'm worthless and a piece of trash and some bad words," I say quietly.

Louis hugs me and I cry. "Shhh, baby girl. It's alright. What your dad said to you isn't true. What your dad did to you, you absolutely didn't deserve. Okay?"

I nod and he picks me up. I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap my legs around his tummy. I fall asleep like that, hopefully without any nightmares.