Zayn's POV: Ch. 31

Author's Note: According to the 2014 calendar, September 13 is not on a Wednesday. So please ignore the days and just notice the dates. It helps me keep track of what kinds of things would happen on that certain day :D

Thanks :D

〰G͟͟r͟͟e͟͟b͟͟b͟͟y͟͟20

_____________________________

➡Zayn's POV:

I stand back and look at my handiwork. The colorful swirls look meaningless up close, but far away, you can make out the Happy Birthday Liam and Niall! that the swirls make up.

I really like it.

Now, it isn't vandalism when you spray paint the walls of a hotel if you plan to paint over it.

Maybe.

I mean, no one will find out if I paint over it. Right?

My first instinct is to go find a lad and ask them if its vandalism if you paint over this, but the only other people here are Louis and Harry and, well, you can understand why I wouldn't ask them.

And Lily is in the kitchen making Liam a card.

I take off my mask and collect all the cans of spray paint. I carry them to the garbage can and throw them out. They're almost empty and I went out and bought them yesterday, so they're just quick ones to use.

And if Lily found one...

I don't even want to think of what would happen.

I go to my room and take a quick shower, changing into what I'm going to wear for the party. We decided to have a big one and there's a bunch of celebrities at the hotel at the moment, helping us decorate.

Lily comes running up the stairs as I'm going down. We collide but luckily I catch her before she can stumble backwards.

"Hey Lily," I say with a grin.

"Zayn! Zayn, I need help changing!" She yells happily.

I wince at her volume and put my finger to my lips. "Shhh," I hush.

"What?!" She shouts.

"Don't yell!" I say loudly.

"Oh." Lily's voice goes down a few notches but its still kinda loud.

I wonder what's wrong... (Comment if you know!!!)

I carry her back upstairs and take her to my room since it's the one she's sleeping in this time. I have all her stuff in there.

I enter and toss her on the bed gently. She giggles and sits up, dangling her legs over the edge.

I open the suitcase that holds her clothes since we sorta just got here a few days ago and our schedule was so busy. We haven't had time to unpack so we just let our clothes in the cases.

I pick out an adorable dress that Perrie got her. It's white with polka dots and has this flowing cape on the back, but it doesn't look weird, it looks cute.

Remember how Lily was going to dress up as an Irish princess? Well, we decided to switch because we're celebrating Liam's birthday. And he isn't Irish.

I show it to Lily and her eyes immediately light up. She hasn't gotten a chance to see it and it fits her personality perfectly. It isn't very girly, kind of simple, but I can tell right away that she's going to look beautiful in it.

I glance at her bouncing up and down on the bed and I feel a pang of sadness. She's going to grow up someday and I don't want her too. I want her to stay young and innocent for the rest of her life.