Harry's POV: Ch. 5

➡Harry' POV: August 12, Saturday
When I wake up I immediately get changed and run downstairs. I remembered that no one ate last night so I need to make a big breakfast. Especially for Niall.

I hear a soft pitter-patter on the stairs and I see Lily coming down the stairs one step at a time. It is so adorable. She's holding her pillow behind her and it's almost as big as her. I keep watching her as she reaches the bottom. She walks over to the couch and grabs the cover on it. She plops onto it and snuggles under the blanket. It's...6:00 in the morning. Why is she up?

I walk over to the couch and see she's trying to fall asleep. I pick her up and she squirms. She isn't screaming, I'm guessing so that she doesn't wake up the rest of the lads. I put her on a chair and she pouts. She jumps off the chair and falls since she doesn't touch the ground from the height of the chair.

I pick her up again. "Kitten, what are you doing?"

"I have to sleep somewhere else," she states, sounding half-asleep.

"Why?" I ask sadly.

"I get nightmares and I kick and stuff. I don't wanna hurt you guys," she tells me and I hug her. She hugs me back and is crying.

"Don't worry about it," I say. Her kicks can't be that hard, considering she's so tiny.

"Are you positive?" She asks me quietly.

"Of course." I carry her up to her room, bringing her pillow, and lay her beside Niall. He immediately brings her to his chest and I have to hold in my laughter. I take a picture of Lily falling asleep beside Niall and save it. We agreed to not expose Lily to the public yet. So no twitter.

I walk back downstairs and replace the blanket then start on breakfast. By 8:00 I have a huge breakfast ready and everyone comes racing downstairs.

"Did you have to make it so early?" Louis whines. I laugh and look at Zayn. He looks like a zombie and Lily knows too. I see her whisper something in Niall's ear since he carried her down.

Niall laughs out loud and we all stare at Lily. Her face is bright red. She looks at the floor, avoiding eye contact with Zayn.

"What did she say?" I ask.

Lily shakes her head fiercely and covers Niall's mouth. Except her hand is so tiny, it only covers a little bit. And Niall licks her hand. "She said 'I have a feeling that Zaynie isn't a morning person'," Niall says with a grin.

"No, I'm not," Zayn says tiredly. "But since breakfast was made this early," he glares at me, "I need to get down here before Niall eats it all."

I side-hug him. "I sowwy," I apologize in a baby voice.

"Yeah Zaynie, he's sowwy," Lily says, mocking me.

It has the opposite effect. Everyone aww's since she sounded so adorable.
"Let's eat," Niall whines. We all laugh and I sit. I grab two pancakes and two sausages. I hand it to Niall who cuts it up and gives it to Lily. She stares at it and waits until everyone has food.

She then folds her tiny hands and prays with her eyes closed and her small mouth moving with what she's saying. We all watch her and pretend that we're eating when her eyes open.
She isn't eating and Niall keeps trying to get her too. We all stop eating and watch Lily refuse another bite. Niall sadly puts the fork on her plate.
"Anyone else?" Niall asks desperately.

To everyone's surprise, Zayn gets up and picks Lily up and takes her upstairs. In a few moments, Lily comes down the stairs one at a time, holding Zayn's hand as she slowly comes down. She stands at her chair and her head disappears when she stands behind the table. She tries to get on her chair, but she's too short. We all hold in our laughter as Niall lifts her up and sets her on.