chapter 40

Connor's POV
Hayley was all over me. Kissing me and running her fingers through my hair. Her head began to make it's way to my shoulders and then I suddenly tensed and pushed her off me. I was upset. Like very very upset by that. She looked at me puzzled.
"What's wrong babe?" She says her voice cold.
I got up and reached for my underwear. A new found rage overwhelming me.
"Leave me the hell alone!" I yelled.
She was taken back and looked hurt.
I found my pants and slipped it on. I wanted to cry. I'd yet again had sex with her. I gave her my body yet again...
She grabbed my hand as I reached for my shirt and threw herself on me sobbing.
"C...Conner." she sobbed.
I jerked away from her.
"Connor!" She screamed.
I put my shirt on. She went down in her knees. Her hair falling around her face and her naked body shivering.
"Please don't leave me." She whispered.
"I'm all alone. I have no one. My family got rid of me, my wolf hates me and even I hate me. You're my only chance at happiness Connor. My only chance. Like I will die without you!"
She said those last few words as though it was her last string of hope. I felt sorry for her. Truly I did. But after all those years of her hurting me how could I possibly chose her over Bianca? Bianca was not only beuatiful but she was independent. A true badass at heart. She was kind to me, protected me and made me feel like if I was worthwhile. Hayley on the other hand even forced me to have sex with her. How could I ever live with that?
I threw her jersey for her.
"Cover up." I said flatly.
She put her top on.
I helped her up.
"Thanks." She said shyly.
I nodded.
"This doesn't mean I accept you or anything." I stated.
She looked up at me
"Why?" She asked.
I thought of Bianca and smiled.
"I love Bianca Hayley with all my heart and all my soul."
Whe whimpered.
"I see..."
"Hay..."
She cut me off.
"It's ok... I...I understand. I shouldn't be telling you this but Jasper's gona hurt Bianca tonight... I'm not sure which room he's in but he's here."
My entire world came to a halt. Hayley's words spiraled in my galaxy like the bite of a snake. I ran out the door. I had to save the love of my life.
Bianca's POV
He was going to mark me. I had to think fast. His mouth was getting closer and closer to my body. I mustered up all my strength and kicked him in the balls hard. He yelled. I got off the bed and ran from the door but he recovered quickly and yanked me backwards.
"Someone's been a very bad girl!" He snarled.
My heart's palpitations quickened and I began to quiver. He moved his hands up my dress and circled the outline of my panty. He us about to pull it down when the door burst open and Connor ran through slapping Jasper hard in the face.

Phew. Two in one night. I hope this compensates...