chapter 9

Connors POV
"Connor wake up!" My mother yelled from down the hall. I groaned my eyes red from not sleeping the night before.
"Ok mom" I yelled throwing my covers off the bed. I staggered onto the floor and made my way to the bathroom where I turned on the tap off my bathtub to let it full. In the mean time I pasted my face with my oat meal scrub and then applying my honey mask over it Soon after I washed my face I went into the bath tub soaking in my bath salts. I decided to wash my hair also because you could never tell who would be at my mother's show. After a long bath I got dressed. I put on a black skinny jeans with a white V neck sweater and black dress shows. I combed my hair out and gelled one side back and the other in front of my face. I switched my everyday classes for a black pair and heades downstairs to meet my mom.
"Morning mom" I said.
"Hey sweetie" she replied "since you took so long to get dressed we have to go now but I bagged a breakfasr burrito for you".
I nodded and followed into her car. The drive to the complex was silent due to my mom talking on her phone. After 20 minutes of driving we arrived at our destination. I follwed my mother inside where the preperarions we beggining.
"Marvellous" my mother commented "now where are my models?"
Leslie my mother's assistant pointed backstage and my mother nodded and began walking to them and I followed her. I was already a little nervous because this was the first time my mom aksed me to help with the purting together of out fits etc and being in a room with a lot of beautiful girls was not going to calm me down but seeing Hailey there that took things to a whole new level. I walked slowly in behind my mom hoping Hailey would not see me but she did.
"Connor!" She yelled in a fake happy voice. She ran up to me and gave me a hug ensuring that my mother saw every second of it while I tried not to vomit.
"So" she said flutteeing her eyelashes at me"Are you here to model with me?"
My insides puked.
"Um no", I said before stepping away from her and going by my mom holding her hand a bit scared of Hailey but Hailey did not take the hint she continued.
"So what are you here to do?" She asked.
I was not going to answer so thank God my mom did.
"Connor is here to help me dress you guys".
Ok that sounded weird.......
Bianca's POV
I awoke late the next morning tired from the night before and that dream I had. Gosh that dream I had.. I have never had a dream like that in my entire life and what happened it felt so real. I swore we were actually in my bedroom I felt his breath on my body tickling my skin but it was not real he was never here and for some reason it pained me that it was not real it seriously pained me.