Chapter 3

Bianca's POV
I couldn't believe I just did that!I called him cute .I offered to take him home and most horrific of all, I picked him up and carried him to my car. As I drove down the street I tried my best not to look into his dark, almond eyes but it was difficult. He sat down next to me all wrapped up in his white sweater. Fear showing on his face. I don't know why but I just wanted to kill whoever did this to him. He seamed to be a very nice guy and I am sure he did nothing wrong. I got tired of the silence and decided to speak.
"So uh what's your name?" I asked.
He looked up at me and softly muttered Connor.
Connor what a lovely name a I thought.
"Well I'm Bianca," I told him.
He just nodded, his brown, shoulder length hair hiding his face(if you want to know how Connor looks he looks like Matthew Gray Gubler.)
A small smile appeared on my face as I looked at him. I don't know why but his presence made me happy. I pulled up in my driveway and opened Connor's door for him. I led him into the house and he sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen.
"So would you like any water?" I asked him.
"Yes please" he muttered his face berried in the pages of a book. I gave him the water and he gulped it down quickly.
"So why are you being so nice to me?" He inquired.
I shrugged.
"Honestly I don't know, I just feel drawn to you, like if we were meant to be."
I expected him to give me a weird glance but instead he gave me the cutest, goofiest smile ever.
"Yeah I feel like that to"
When he said that my heart began to palpitate rapidly and my senses became all dull. What the hell was going on with me? Was a really going to allow myself to fall for someone like him?
I loved this chapter its so cute