chapter 36

Hayley's POV
Warning mature content
My chest ached. Flair had one powerful paw and my face well it was bleeding continuously the cut was deep and all throughout my suffering my stupid wolf just snickered.
Darn Hayley the fight has not even begun yet and you're injured.
I staggered as I walked. It was very difficult for me to breath currently.
Blare laughed some more.
You're such a pathetic loser. I really hope you die tonight. I can't stand being your wolf anymore.
I started crying. Which is a newfound hobby of mine. Why was the world so cruel to me? Blare was right so damn right and that hurt. I was a fucking loser and I deserved to die.
Connor's POV
I was unconscious. My head banged itself repeatedly and my body was bounded by chains. The air that I was breathing was musky and it was extremly humid. I tried to open my eyes but they refused to budge. I must say Jasper did a good job at kidnapping me. I sighed I was afraid. I'm not ready to die. I still have a life to live and a goal to achieve. Though yes I must admit it is a bit exciting to be in my current position as the protagonist in a lot of spy movies I watch end up like this. Of course they're strong enough to not only break free but defeat the enemy. Me I could break free. I'm sure I could think up something if I tried but Jasper would pounce on me in seconds and I'd die.
I guess in a way this entire experience is amusing. Never in my life did I think another being could mean so much to someone. Seeing these werewolves so passionate about their mates made me kind of jealous. Maybe is we humans were like that there would be a little more love in the world. Of course they'd be the physcos like Hayley and Jasper but it'll still be an improvement. I felt something wet splash onto my face and I jolted upwards. Hayley then stood in front of me with a nasty scar on her face.
"Stop starring." She hissed "and no I'm not going to mate with you not yet. I need to make sure everything runs smoothly with Jasper and Bianca."
My heart stopped. Was Bianca in trouble?
Hayley read my mind.
"No she's not in trouble well not yet anyways it's up to her to decide if to keep it that way."
"You know you disgust me right Hayley." I blurted.
"You seriously disgust me. You can't force people to love you just can't!"
She giggled and held my face.
"I can't?" She smiled and kissed me and reluctantly my body fell for her.
She pulled away but I wanted more and I kissed her again bit quickly stopped myself.
She glowed.
"See what I just did there? I made you love me. You're my mate Connor you're supposed to love me and that's that."
I frowned. I'd kissed her. Hayley. I basically just cheated on Bianca. I felt horrible like a nasty scavenger. I hated it.
"I hate you."
She kissed my ear.
"I love you too my dear."
And though it was just words they sent shivers down my spine and I don't know why but I suddenly felt as though I was under a trance. I kissed her again and then suddenly she began undoing my bonds.
"I'm not supposed to free you or anything but I can't help myself."
I pushed her up against a wall as soon as I was free. Her arms wrapped around my neck my lips deeply kissing her neck as she purred softly. She moved her hands to my shirt and took it off. I followed suite and took hers off two. I ran my mouth over the exposed area of breast. God Hayley was sexy. I wanted more. Ever since that night when we'd had sex I wanted more. I was such a horrible person but what's a guy to do when a lady put herslef in the way of his love and affection? Especially when the girl could affect him the way Hayley affected me. Hayley unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor my eyes followed it but she lifted my face to gets and kissed me. She unbuckled my jeans and I swiftly removed them followed by my underwear. She then slid my hands up her skirt and I pulled down her underwear. I picked her up and carried her to the chair and placed her to sit. I kissed deeply. She screamed with delight. I went in for more. I was loving it. She purred softly against my body. She pulled away and stood up and then connected us. It felt amazing and we kissed each other with a newfound passion. I felt her boobs so hard I left deep red marks but she didn't care. We were in the most amazing heated moment of lust and nothing else on earth mattered.
Helloooo. I'm just trying to buy some time because as I said you'll determine the ending. I hope you liked it.