chapter 24

Bianca's POV
My limbs felt like water and my bones felt like slug but Connor was in trouble and my wolf instincts told me that I needed to save him.
"Careful B," Raysa warned as we ran through the vacant town.
I was staggering as I ran but I had stamina and nothing could stand between me and saving Connor. Eventually we closed in on the area in which Connor was being held (according to my instincts that is. )
We sighed the streets were packed with cars and something told me the people inside that crimson stone mansion we'rent ordinary humans. I needed to create a diversion to lure them out. I had an idea....
Connor's POV
Ok I don't know sad me just felt like writing something extremely mature to end off Connor and Hayley's 'sex' life so be warned. You can skip the author's note. Sorry for any inconvenience caused:)
Hot tears steamed down my face as Hayley had her way with me. I felt extremely violated and mortified. I wasn't even strong enough to protect myself from a girl. Also she kept using the word mate. I couldn't help but wonder what that was and why it was so important to a werewolf. Hayley planted her lips on mine and she began running her fingers through my hair. I wanted my mother I wanted her like a two year old. I needed to be safe in her arms right now. Why the hell did I agree to come over. Hayley broke the kiss her facial expression suddenly very alert.
"Someone's outside," she mumbled in an unatural voice "did you call anyone?" Sje interrogated me.
I shock my head. She hesitated but I guess I was more important than the potential threat of an outsider. She looked at me dead in the eyes. Her lips pursing in a smile.
"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She says in a physcotic manner.
I managed a weak no. Her face lit up.
"Hmm, well Connor baby I've got an entire night to show you, now stop being a wuss and interact with my body, jeez it's getting a bit boring."
As much as I didn't want to do it her words had some sort of effect on me and I felt compelled to obey. She untied my hands and feet and I don't even know what made me do this but I tackled her and I hated it as much as I loved it.
I began kissing every exposed area of skin which in this case was everywhere. She couldn't contain her excitement and she let out strings of happy cries. I groped her boobs tightly and pushed her up against her bed head. I moved my hands and opened her legs. I kissed her opening she squealed with delight and I wad actually enjoying it.
"Ok my turn," she whimpered softly. I gave her one last deep lick before moving. She peppered my body with kisses and made her way downwards all the way towards my... she held it in her hand and began licking me. It was my turn to let out passionate cries. Instinctively she switched to sucking me deeply. Man this was amazing however I wanted to get some action myself and as if reading my mind she reluctantly pulled away. I positioned myself directly infront of her, connecting our bodies one again. This time no tears flowed. I licked her breast then kissed them and sucked at her tits. I ruffled her hair and tickled her stomach yet myself urging for more. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head and she didn't move them. I kissed her neck deeply then her chest and squeezed her breats tightly leaving light red marks. I kissed them again and sucked again at her tights I loved doing that it felt great. I then separated myslef from her again amd stuck my fingers up her hole instead. I kissed her lips to stiffle the long moans that were escaping. Then I moved my mouth to her opening and my hands groped her butt. I stuck my tounge up there and harshly licked her before sucking it instead. I was enjoying this. I was in the process of fingering her whilst sucking her tits again when the window flung open and in walked Bianca...
Dun dun duun
This chapter sucked in my opinion. I hope u all still kinda liked it. Let me know if i got to innapropriate as I do not want to do that all all and i will rewrite the chapter:) I went for ice cream so I'm feeling a bit happier... but anyways please enjoy and omg I'm excited for you all to find out how the fight between Hayley and Bianca will go down. There's a couple more chapters before it begins.