chapter 13

Connor's POV
I stood from my seat fighting of the paralyzing fear that consumed me after seeing a wolf attack Bianca. I yelled her name and ran towards the runway as soon as I reached the foot the wolf turned to me.
"Connor honey"  the wolf said in a voice that dangerously resembled Hayley's. I took a step back as it trotted towards me.
"Don't you recognize me sweetheart it's me Hayley I'm just in my wolf form so I guess you could call me Blair."
I had difficulty processing the information but then again it made sense that word that Bianca and Raysa didn't want me to know it was beta. They were all werewolves...
"Oh baby don't be afraid I just want to love you."
I reached for my phone.
"I'm calling 911..."
"No you're not calling anyone Bianca isn't even dead yet I just temporarily gave her a blackout."
"Why are you doing this Hailey?!" I catechized.
She smirked but as she opened her mouth to answer Raysa stepped forward.
"How dare you!" She slowly said in a cold harsh voice.
Hayley turned her attention onto Raysa.
"Oh raysa I was starting to wonder when you would intervene honestly I was expecting you a bit earlier."
She snarled.
"Shut it"
Hayley laughed.
"Don't worry Raysa as soon as I have Connor all to myself I'll leave."
I was confused.
"Why do you want me Hayley why?"
"Because Connor you're my mate and a wolf is not complete without their significant other."
I shifted my stance uncomfortably.
"So then why hurt bianca!"
She growled.
"Because you're also her mate ".
Her words hit me like a bullet. I was elated, shocked and a number of other emotions at the same time. Bianca and were meant to be... well at least I think so. I'm not an expert on the whole werewolf phenomena.
"That still gives you no right to try to kill her." Raysa said the anger clear in her voice.
"Oh really Raysa you should be the last one to say that considering what you did to get Jackson..."
Raysa flinched.
"Do not try to guilt trip me here Hayley unlike you I didnt have a choice."
"Uhuh uhummm well I don't have a choice either my life is at stake here."
"It is?" Raysa replied "but I haven't even transformed yet."
And with that she shifted into a large , black powerful wolf much bigger than Hayley