Chapter 21

Raysa's POV
It was now precisely 1:30 a.m and Bianca's nurse went to her next patient. We had exactly 3 minutes before the next nurse showed up. Not much time to maneuver but we had to make do.
"Is everything in place down there?"
I asked Jackson's wolf through Fenris.
"Yup, were just waiting on you now."
I nodded and stealthily snuck into the hospital room to find a gracefully unconscious Bianca. I released a heavy sigh before disconnecting all the helpless human equipment and carefully lifting her off the bed. Boy Bianca was heavy. I made mt way to the open window and just as said everything was ready for drop of. The zip line was securely placed and it lead straight into a 'werewolf ambulance'. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before attaching myself and Bianca to the harness and off we went. If we were doing this under different circumstances it would've been fun. We made it down and into the ambulance. Finally Bianca could get the proper treatment. I just hoped we could get there in time.
Bianca's POV
Have you ever wondered what it feels like before you die? It's really not a very good feeling. Your body feels as though it is afloat in the middle of now where. And your surroundings are dark but there us a piercing bright light in the midst of it all. Even though there is an eerie silence you head still feels as though your the cello in am orchestra filled of out of tuned violins. Your limbs and muscles have no power and even the shortest of breaths tire you. I really just wanted to hurry up and die because living right now was just pure pain. Sometime during the night I felt myself being lifted and moved. Under normal circumstances I would shoot awake on impulse but I couldn't even manage to lift a finger. Shortly thereafter I felt the wind beating against my skin. Once again that would usually be a nice feeling but instead it bit my skin like the windy snow of a blizzard. Then I felt myself being laid down on a bed and I knew I was safe in the hands of my wolves. I even managed a smile....
I relaxed now knowing that I was going to be ok. They had whatever was required to heal me and then I could see Connor.... Connor.... Connor.... his name began to ring through my head and my heart's palpitation increased. I tensed up and felt vulnerable and threatened. Something was wrong with Connor. Something very wrong. I don't know how I knew it but I did and I miraculously jolted awake. I was in my room. Steven the packs doctor was in there along withmy parents and Raysa.
"B," Raysa said "I'm so..."
I cut her off and sprung of my bed feeling extremely dizzy and faint.
"Connors in trouble." I stammered before staggering back onto my bed.
Steven gave me a stern look. Warning me not to stand again. I looked at my feet and the souls were basically burned...I'm guessing that was the silver's point of entry.
"Who's Connor?" My mother inquired in a harsh tone.
I thought for awhile and I don't know who ot was but a force inside of me told me that Connor Stain was my mate. He was mine we were meant to be together and even though Connor was incredibly nice , I still wasn't sure I was ready to accept this mate thing. It was just so stupid....Since I didn't reply Raysa took it upon herslef to reply.
"Connor is Bianca's mate."
Steven dropped his needle in shock. My mother's eyes welled with tears and my dad just stared blankly. Why all of this commotion don't we all have silly mates. It was highly annoying actually.
"Yeah so I have a mate big whoop. The good thing about being the wolf in this relationship is that I can just reject him... of course getting back at Hayley is more important..."
Raysa glared at me before rudely cutting me off.
" Bianca listen to me... if you don't decide to mate with Connor he'll end up with Hayley... and we can't let that happen."
I frowned. Everything made sense now. That's why Hayley wanted to get rid of me because we shared the same mate. I let go a long slow breath.
"I can't make any promises sorry but I just don't think I can ever love again... ever."
With that I stood again staggering a little less than I did before.
"However Connor is my friend and right now he's in trouble."
Currently sitting in violin classes. 9 more days till my grade 4 exam. :)
I hope you all liked the update. I'll do another one later tonight. Thanks once again for all of the reads and the votes and the comments. It is highly appreciated.