Chapter 25

Hayley's POV
God, Connor knew how to have sex. Wait oh my goodness never in my life had I thought I would say that. I was so relieved and happy. Step one of the mating process  had been completed it was just a matter of time before he was fully mine. I eas enjoying the painful yet comforting sensation of Connor's fingers up my opening and his soft mouth ferociously sucking at my tits when Bianca jumped through the window.... We both froze and I could feel the serious tension in the room. How the hell was Bianca still alive.... that silver should've killed her.
Connor slowly freed himself from me and I covered our naked bodies with my bed sheet and then just glared Bianca straight in her hazel eyes. Connor was scared I sensed his heart beat palpitating rapidly as Bianca walked closer towards us a hurt look suddenly passing across her face. Raysa looked like if she was ready to kill me but I couldn't care less. Connor was my mate and I was willing to do whatever it took to be with him.
Bianca's POV
I slumped onto the pavement as I thought deeply about the rows of cars on the street. How could I save Connor if there were that many people in the house. I needed to think of a quick plan. Raysa studied the cars also and being the fast thinker she is had an idea.
"Well I am smelling at least 50 other wolves here... but there scent itself seems to be distant so maybe after coming here the vacated to there headquarters in the forests... if that's the case I have a ladder we could simply climb up to the room we need to go in. If we're attacked I already have the rest of the pack on standby and Jackson has some of his pack members helping us to. So I'll signal them and well we'll figure it out from there. "
I nodded in agreement and pointed to the third window on the fourth floor. Raysa proceeded in it's direction. As I climbed up the ladder I was literally unable to breathe. I couldn't begin to anticipate what awaited me inside that room. Was Connor hurt or dying? I reached the top and climbed through the window and what I was greeted to in the other side was heartbreaking? My heart felt ad though it had been pierced with a single, sharp needle and then hammered with a hammer and thrown into the depths of hell. My head began swirling and my emotions turned into one large soup. At first I just stood there, staring Shockley at the sight that I was seeing and though Connor and I were never together I couldn't help but think he betrayed me and worse yet I was fed up of that @$$whole Hayley. Even though I was cemented un my place my feet began to work forward and for some reason Flair decided that was the perfect time to come out of unconsciousness. It took all of my little strength to prevent her from bursting out and slaughtering Hayley mercilessly. Upon reaching the head of the bed Hayley opens her mouth.
"Oh poor Bianca." She began "looks like you don't have a mate."
Her words stung for some reason. Was Connor really my mate? I honestly just wanted to be friends. Even though that would explain Flair's sudden changed behavior. I took in a deep breath and spat back a comment.
"Stupezz Hayley, you've only done one part of the mating process and I'd kill you before you have time to blink your next eye. Also I don't want a stupid,useless mate unlike you I want to be a strong, independent."
He face turned with disgust and Connor looked hurt. I myself was upset with me for the I don't want a mate. Did I really feel that strongly about Connor?
A few tears raced from his eyes. Did I make him cry... that was not good.
Hayley's face turned colder than ice in a glacier and he growl escaped her throught. She wanted to pounce on my but compared to  Flair Blair was a puppy. Instead she instinctively wrapped her arms around Connor.
"How could you ill speak your own mate Bianca!" She said in a harsh tone. Connor leaned into her. My heart's broken fragments fell into oblivion. I probably just blew any shot I had with him. Why was I so stupid. Also why did I care that he was having sex with Hayley. Connor is an adult he could  $#!€ whatever girl he wants.
"Well..." Hayley trailed "are you going to speak."
Ahhh I'm so tired. I'm 100% sure I started typing nonsense somehwere along the line:(. Thanks for the supoort I love it. Once I'm not sleepy later I'd give you guys a worthy update. Thanks bye