chapter 12

Bianca's POV
For some reason when I entered the building my heart began to beat rapidly and felicity was acting extremely restless but I decided to brush it off. I had work to do. After getting dressed in black pair of slacks,white knit crop top , black dress heels and a black oversized leather jacket I went to get my makeup done. As soon as I entered the room my eyes turned black and I felt felicity trying to over power me but I managed to restrain her.
What's up with the agitation behavior felicity?
She growled.
We should leave B.
What why should we leave it's just a fashion show there's absolutely nothing wrong.
She hissed.
Fine have it your way but I'm telling you I'm sensing a sort of vibe here and it isn't a good one.
Connor's POV
I smiled to myself as I strolled down the sides of the runway making sure everything was in place. I was so elated to see Bianca but i was also freaked out by Hayley's sudden niceness. I've known Hayley for 11 years now and not until recent times has she ever said as much as good morning to me and now she's acting like if we were kindled in the same flame and it bothered me. I couldn't help but feel that something out of the ordinary was going to happen this evening and I was going to be the center of it.
Shortly after my runway inspection people began to file in and I knew it wouldn't be long before the fashion show began. I slipped backstage to check on all the models everything seemed to be running smoothly....
Hayley's POV
I bounced my heels on the hardwood floors and drummed my long red nails on my leather phone case. Both Blair (my wolf) and I were becoming restless I needed this show to begin so that I could commence the final part of my plan and so said so done. On mrs. Stain's call we all assembled in a line ,me directly behind Bianca. Soon the lights went out and the show began. Mrs. Stain firstly addressed the crowd and enlightened them in her inspiration behind the clothing line and after what seemed like forever of squabbling we began to model. As the line got shorter Blair got more anxious and it hot harder for me to control her. I felt the occasional skeptical glare from Raysa and I was worried that her wolf Fenris might pick up on me but thank goodness she didn't. Soon it was Bianca's turn to walk and I clued my eyes to her as she did and then as soon as she reached the end of the runway I pounced. The entire crowd gasped in fear and Bianca looked phased as I trampled her under my paws and sank my teeth into her neck...
Bianca's POV
(10 minutes before)
I whipped my sweaty palms on my pants I was incredibly nervous and it didn't help that felicity was on edge. As the snake of models decreased and I moved up to the head my mind began to switch from human to wolf,human to wolf, human to wolf. Then it was my turn to model and as I  sasyaed down the runway and began to make my turn at the end a wolf appeared out of no wear and pinned me down. I was to stunned for my reflexes to work and was not expecting the sudden sinking of teeth into my neck. Just before everything went blank I heard Connor yell Bianca...
Ok well this may have been pretty lousy but it's been awhile since I've written so I'm getting back into the flow of things.  Please enjoy vote and comment