chapter 19

Bianca's POV
Everything around me was black and all I could hear was the muffled sound of voices in the distance. My body felt weak and it pained me even to breathe and I knew that I'd been penetrated with silver and I shuddered at the thought of it slowly tickling down my bloodstream and seeping the life out of me. I began to cry. I'm not sure if any tears came out since I was in a state of unconsciousness but I definitely let go some sobbing. I don't know why but all throughout my tears I thought of Connor and I think that made it worse. I tried calling Flair so that I'd have a friend to talk to but I guess the silver affected her more than me. I sighed in agony that Hayley girl was going to feel my wrath one way or another. How dare she try to murder me! The audacity. I am the alpha wolf of the pack of Fenris and we would never be mortified by a small, useless puppy! Yes I don't even consider Hayley's wolf a wolf she's so frail and has a descendant of the most powerful wolf to ever exist. Sun of Loki God of Asgard Fenris wolf I knew I had to make my forefather proud. ( I'll give more details on this when Connor meets the pack).
I felt something pierce through my skin and I howled well more precisely Flair did. I was relieved that she was getting her strength back. The incision to my skin was probably made by a needle and I realized that I was probably in the hospital now. I hoped I regained consciousness soon. I needed to speak to Raysa and morw importantly Connor. I thought about his long brown shabby hair and small scared voice. I pictured his smooth, delicate fingers circling my face and his soft looking lips caressing me with kisses. Oh my goodness! What was happening to me. Once again I was fantasizing about Connor. I mean the first two times I was convinced it was just I don't know infatuation... but now I am starting to believe our friendship was meant to be so much more than just a friendship.
Raysa's POV
To be honest I really, really, really wanted to kill Blair( Hayley's wolf ) she was the definition of sickening and diabolical and I hated that. The nerve she had! Messing with the Fenris wolf pack. Doesn't she know who we are. She's lucky I respect my alphas and wouldn't kill anyone unless told to do so.  Otherwise I would have 'disowned' her before her parents had the chance to even think about her earthly departure. I ran my fingers through my curls as I paced the hospital floors. At 1am the nurses would be rotating and I can take Bianca to a proper doctor. It was times like these where I wished humans knew about our existence because seriously I hate hospital 'jail breaks'. Thinking of humans I wondered what the police were doing about the matter. I sighed I better not get blamed for this I mean Jackson and I plan on officially mating soon and I don't want to have to break out of an actual jail. Sometimes I wondered how Bianca could live without her mate. I understand that she wants to be an independent woman. I don't blame her but look at me I've known Jackson was my mate since I was five and I'm pretty darn independent. I understand that after Jasper she may have her doubts but Jasper was never her mate. He was just well I don't even know. I looked at my watch it was 12:35 soon I'll be running off with Bianca. Then once she is in the safe hands of a doctor I'd phone call Connor. I had to ensure he does not get intimate with Hayley. I know Hayley I know how she can be and as beta and more importantly Bianca's best friend I couldn't let anyone steal her mate. I smiled a little at those words. I never thought I'd get to use them. I also wondered if Bianca figured out Connor was her mate.  I could already imagine her reaction it'll be hilarious....
Just a small update to hold your interest until the next. And I want to say thank you to alp of you again the amount of votes I've gotten on this story is phenomenal and I am forever greatful. I keep saying I'd put the names of all you wonderful supporters on a tag at the end of a chapter but it's so many of you and I don't wanna leave anyone put because you all play a part in the motivation for my writing  . Thanks for reading