chapter 1

Connor's POV
"Connor did you hear that?" My best and only friend Mike asked as I wiped chocolate sauce off of my face.
"Hear what?"
"The growling"
I shock my head because I heard no growling.
He shrugged.
"Probably just my imagination playing tricks on me."
I smiled but I didn't really care at the moment because I was covered in chocolate sauce. Hayley threw it on me just so she could get a good laugh. I glanced in her direction and saw that she was busy making out with Bruce Rice. The captain of the school's football team and also president of the school's jerk club. I sighed and decided to call it a night. As I secured myself in my sleeping bag I heard the faint sound of panting and paws making contact with the Earth. I turned around to see if I saw anything but I didn't so I closed my eyes and slowly began to fall asleep.

Bianca's POV
"Where were you Bianca?" My mother exclaimed as I trotted inside.
"I was out you have a problem?" I snapped, still mad at her for what happened earlier.
She sighed.
"Listen Bianca I'm really sorry about the way I treated you earlier but you really need to find a mate."
I agree Flair whispered to me .
"No"! I yelled "I don't need to find a mate, I'm doing perfectly fine by myself."
After that I stormed upstairs shifting back into human form. I slammed my bedroom door and threw myself onto my bed. What was the big deal with a mate?I really don't want one and my mother and Flair would just have to deal with it. I wrapped up in my covers and fell asleep. That night I had a really, really, disturbing dream and the nerdy boy from the woods was the centre of it. I dreamt that one day I was walking home from work and then I saw him, covered in bruises , his glasses were broken and his clothes were torn. I then suddenly got all angry and ran up to him holding him in my arms and I asked him what was wrong and he told me that he just got beat up and for some reason I got even more angry and Flair wanted to find whoever it was and rip them into shreds. Then I decided to take him home and give him some food. I also cleaned his cuts and gave him fresh clothing. While i was around him i kept feeling Flair want to take over me and uh seduce him. But I pushed that thought to the back of my head. And woke up. I checked the time and saw that it was 3:55 am. I groaned and walked downstairs to get a glass of water. As I opened the fridge I kept thinking about when I did this for the nerdy dude. It was totally freaking me out like why would I even dream about that?I shrugged it off as I heard Flair snicker. She was hiding something important from me and I didn't know what it was...
OK bad way to end a chapter but I'm watching the kids choice awards and I can't stop thinking about how much I love Jace Norman and the fact that I need to meet him anyways bye everyone