chapter 23

Once again mature content I apologize for any inconvenience caused. The entire chapter wouldn't contain it just Hayley's POV
I couldn't believe the little pig! One second he's begging for my love the next he's cringing in fear.
"Well congratulations Hayley you've made your mate fear you. I told you you were going in to strongly and now look... well it looks like you'll die lonely."
I growled at her.
"Shut the hell up, I know what I'm doing."
She howled with laughter.
"Yet it took you two years to get your mate to talk tp you and even so he doesn't want to mate with you."
I felt like crying. Blair was right. I couldn't do anything right. Everything about my existence was wrong but I couldn't give up. I had the edge on Bianca. I was one step away from phase one of mating. Phase two I knew would scare the life out of Connor and I should probably do it in a more friendly environment. I pinned him down to my bed. Harnessing some of Blair's power to keep him down.
"You will be mine..." I hummed as he tried to get free. He squirmed he was really starting to hate this...I knew it wasn't going to be easy and I think I needed to bring out my tools. I sighed I felt uncomfortable leaving him alone. I needed to ensure that he stayed put. 
"I need to go get something... and Connor I am warning you there are at least 100 wolves in my house if you dare try to escape you'll be toast."
He trembled and gave me a weak nod. I slowly got up and headed into my walk in closest getting whar I needed. A thick stream of ribbon to tie his hands and feat, a tazer gun in case he tried anything silly and a sleeping pill in case he got restless. I walked pack into my room and even though he was currently disgusted by me his eyes couldn't help but remain clued to my body. I climbed over him and grabbed his hands.
"Sorry babe" I whispered "but I have to do this."
His facial expression was blank and in any event his shabby hair hid it. I tied his hands back amd then clasped his feet together. Then I ran my fingers down his not muscular chest.
"Good, you're all mine."
I glanced down at his male specified organ my body hardened but in the good way. That's exactly what I needed but then the waves of disgust washed over me. I was about to have sex with Connor out of all people. That diseased pig. Why did he have to be my destined lover. I got over my emotions of disgust and got onto him. My body centimeters away from his.
He reluctantly moaned. No matter how hard he tried to resist that natural force of attraction was there between us. I decided to use that weak moment to make my move. In a split second our two bodies became one it was surprisingly amazing.  So this is what it felt like to mate. No wonder wolves were so determined to find theirs. I decided to take full advantage of the moment and kissed him passionately. Sadly he barely kissed me back. He was resisting me. No. No. No. I gently raised my upper body just so that I could see his face. He was crying I knew the poor baby was scared and he probably hated me now but what can I say Connor my darling as a future alpha I need to do what's necessary to secure my mate....
To be continued
:)
This does NOT MEAN HE CHOSE HAYLEY. THAT WAS REALLY JUST THE FIRST PHASE OF MATING BIANCA STILL HAS A SHOT WITH HIM. also can't wait for next couple of updates. They'll be war. Japser Bianca's ex is coming to take revenge he joining with some rouges. :)
(Felt like giving a teaser sorry.)
Also aren't you all excited to see what Bianca's gonna do when she finds out about what went down in Hayley's room. Also Connor hears the truth!!
Thanks for reading and voting and commenting