chapter 2

Bianca's POV
"So what's new?" Raysa my pack's beta asked as we did our morning patrol. I debated on whether or not I should tell her about last night. I decided not to, it was nothing after all.
After patrol I had a shower and decided to go into town to chill out.
I was walking along the street of my old high school when Mr. Nerd a lot crawled out covered in scars. His clothes were ripped and he looked as if he had just been beaten up.
"No this cannot be happening" I muttered to myself.
Yes it is Flair said

Connor's POV
I staggered out the school compound suffering terribly from the beating I had just received. I was walking down the hall after advanced calculus  ended, sipping on my coffee when Haley bumped into me and my coffee spilled all over her white dress. I tried apologizing but she began crying and then Bruce came and saw her crying and well I think you can guess what happened. I walked outside and sat on a bench when a girl with long, glossy , brown hair and Hazel eyes walked up to me and sat. I cringed a little was she going to tax me. I quickly pulled out a twenty dollar bill.
"Please take it and leave me alone" I said fearfully.
She gave me a puzzled look.
"Uh why are you giving me money?" She inquired.
OK she wasn't here to tax me, she probably wanted some homework done.
"What subjects" I said.
She gave me an even weirder glance then began to laugh.
"You know you look cute when your scared."
OK now this was getting weird, she wasn't here to tax me, or make me do homework but to flirt with me ?
She must have regretted saying that because her facial expression hardened and she became all serious.
"Who beat you up?" she said harshly.
I cringed.
"Uh no one" I stuttered.
I realised her eyes began glowing and I began to move away from her. She noticed my anxiety and her eyes softened.
"Look I'm sorry I just want to help you, let me take you back to my house and clean you up."
I thought about it for a while. She seemed genuinely sincere and if she tried any funny business I could always whip up a bomb or something.
"Ok" I said.
She gave me a half hearted smile and picked me up and took me to her car.
She was one weird girl.
OK this chapter was messed up but I still liked it. It was cute and can you add cast using your phone or do you need a laptop?