chapter 31

Hayley's POV
Dedicated toJawnJustin
A new character is going to be added.
"Hey stupid wake up!"
A voice yelled at me as I tossed in my sleep. I groaned but quickly jumped I was in my wolf form. I opened my eyes and was relieved to see a grey, silky wolf hovering above me.
"What do you want," Blair scoffed.
The other wolf rolled her eyes.
"I want you to move out of my way."
She retorted.
"Why should I you could just walk around me."
She scowled and stepped closer to me. Her eyes fixating on me.
"Because these woods belong to me, anyone who inhabits it abides to my rules or else they die."
Oh great another wolf to add to the list of wolves who want to kill me.
"Well," she began "Are you going to move or are you going to stay there and stare like a dope."
Blair was now getting upset she growled at the other wolf who know too was getting annoyed.
"Listen princess I'm not here to fight ya, I just want to pass I got high school to go to you know."
Blair scoffed.
"All the more reason why I'm not moving, I don't listen to anyone inferior to me."
"Blair," I whispered "can we just move, we shouldn't cause any trouble."
Blair laughed.
"Stupid girl can't you see, if we kill whoever this wolf is we'll  be in charge of these woods."
I saw where she was coming from and I understood. Though I wasn't in the mood to fight the idea of being in charge of something again.
"I'm not moving kid sorry I'm not sorry."
The grey wolf said nothing instead she looked to the sky.
"Oh," Blair started " where are those fighting skills you were ever so adamant about? Have you given up already?"
We moved closer to her so that we were only inches apart. Blair was about to lash out at her when she quickly morphed into human form and slapped me with something incredibly hard. I fell back changing also back into human form as I was to feeble. Everything around me began to fade in a blur. I felt myslef being dragged away....
Time skip.
When I woke up I was tied up and hanging upside down over a fiery heat. A tall slender girl with big brown eyes and red,long, messy curls bent right infront my eyeballs.
"Ahhhh what the hell!" I screamed as red scorching flames kissed my legs.
The red headed girl stood up straight and spun around laughing.
"I told you I'd kill you, I really, really did."
She flashed me a pearly white smile and adjusted her black rimmed glasses.
She was psychotic.
"Oh I know what you're thinking I'm crazy!!!! But I'm just really curious about the effects of heat on the human body. Besides it was home work. But why use Google when you could use your own experiments." Her yes gleamed with a certain sparkle as she began to hum a happy tune. She was mentally deranged.
"Oh and by the way the name's Chyna last name less because I don't know who my parents are. What's your name?"
I usually don't tell people my name but this girl well she was a physcotic murderer so I had to.
"I'm Hayley and well my last name was Walker but I got disowned so yeahhhh."
Her eyes widened and she jumped towards me. Her red hair bouncing as she did.
"You're parent less to?" She asked.
I nodded "yup got kicked out last night."
With that she cut me loose and I fell in the fire. I jumped out quickly no major damage was done to my skim thank God.
"I don't usually spare people who disrespect me, but due to your circumstances I'll have mercy just don't ever disrespect me again... welcome to the pack of rejected wolves enjoy your stay here....
Tadahhhh sorry for the late update. I was busy. Hope you all enjoy