chapter 25

Bianca's POV
Hayley Walker was one failed attempt at an alper. The fact that she had to force her mate to mate with her was extremely,extremely shallow.
I tried my best to hide the despair that was building up imside me but I couldn't help it. Eveb though I didn't want a mage deep down inside I cared for Connor and just might be willing to give him a chance.
"Have you no shame Hayley?" I snarled at her.
She laughed and sat up.
"Oh please Bianca, I'll do whatever it takes to have Connor all to mayself. He's my mate after all and unlike you I don't want to end up lonely but then again I never had a guy ditch mw for threeother girls before."
He words hurt, anyone close to me knew how sensitive I was pertaining to Jasper and also how the hell did Hayley know about that.
As if reading my mind she smirked.
"Oh darling, darling Bianca, you see all this was going in for years. This fight for Connor that is. I've been studying you amd learning your every move you may be stronger but physical strength is only a fraction of the battle."
With that she changed forms and lashed at me. I dodged her and transformed also. Raysa followed suit. Haley circled around me waiting for the right moment to pounce. I didn't want to attack first because Flair was still recovering from the silver attack. Blair lounged at Flair amd I dodged it and gnarled her jaw leaving a nasty scar. She yelped in pain and attacked again. I moved out of the way and threw my weight un top of her trapping her under my body. Sometime whilst we were fighting Connor got dressed and Raysa being extremely tactical snuck him put while I pinned Blair. After Connor was safely out I gave her a long harsh scratch on her belly and several other incisions with my claws.
She screamed and I made life worse by biting her left hind leg. Satisfied with knowing she was in to much pain to come after us I left.
I know it's short. Sorry but schools been heavy and music as well amd I'm tired. I have Spanish aurals tomorrow amd I'm so unprepared. Anyways I probably don't know what the hell I just wrote cause I'm exhausted amd seeing thungs. Night everyone