16 and pregnant: a spoby story

Spencers POV:

"hi Toby. can you come over? you dont have to call me back. love you bye" I said.

(1 hour later)

"hey Spence. I just got your message... whats up?" said Toby walking through the door. I looked at him an froze. he looked around to make sure no one was behind him. he walked up to me and gave me a kiss. "Spence whats wrong" he said grabbing my hand.

Tobys POV:

"Toby... I... I'm pregnant" she said starting to cry.

(flashback)

we were laying in bed watching TV at 9:00 pm. we started making out and I got on top of her. I took off mine and her clothes. she fell asleep on me after that. she was squeezing me so tight. I squeezed her tight and fell asleep.

(back to real life)

she was squeezing my hand and i could see the look on her face. she was worried I would just leave her. I sat there and stared at her. after a minute I pulled her in and gave her a hug. she hugged me back and gave me a kiss on the cheek. she started crying into my shoulder so I started rubbing her back and whispering into her ear "shh its okay".

(2 weeks later)

Spencer came to my place. "hi Spence. did you tell your parents?" I said concerned. she nodded biting her lip. I opened the door all the way and saw that she had luggage. "Toby... my parents threw me out." she said. I let her in and took her bags. I have her a soft kiss and a hug.

so far she is 3 months so today we get to find out what gender the baby is "I think he or she will have your beautiful blue eyes" she said. "I think he or she will have your lips and nose then" I replied. she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.