Scotland & Mixing/Mastering Faster

Scotland

I just took a step out in faith and bought tickets to Scotland to do a four day spontaneous musicianary trip. So my days have been filled with all the arrangements and not with writing on Wattpad.  I just bought a new guitar hard case (baggage monkey proof) for SEK 800 and then found out that taking it on the trip will cost me an extra 1200SEK. Renting would cost the same. No one wants to lend me a guitar it seems and, so,  all this is adding up. Am I crazy? No, I have been asked to come and I will get the chance to speak with people who are into new age at a college, sharing through music my path to peace of mind. I see often that when I step out in faith,  the money problem fades as I go. If you'd like to support this trip. Please do! 

Another thing is that we didn't have all the house concerts, etc planned in advance. Now my contact is scrambling to get it all together. There is a big difference between people saying they want you to come and sing and really booking those encounters. 

I did do this add, however, in Canva for the event. On www.Canva.com you can create all your designs for free in a very easy way. 

Lesson learned: PLAN FAR IN ADVANCE - when everything clicks, go for it, not before!

What needs to click? Budget, timing, booking, where to sleep, set list(s), money, tickets, etc. Well, this time I threw myself into the unknown for better or for worse. Like closing my eyes and jumping off a cliff. I guess we all need to learn from our mistakes. My experience is that God usually picks me up where I am lacking. So, this will be very interesting!

When I started to understand the costs involved after I promised to come, I called myself a jerk but now I'm just getting ready. 

HELP?!

Patreon, for those who want to help me reach the world with the Good News! https://www.patreon.com/elisabethkitzing or https://digitaltipjar.com/search?q=elisabeth+kitzing

Need to speed it up!

Speed is of the essence if an indie musician is to be able to get their music out often. And often is the new way of releasing music. It used to be that a band would spend a year or so recording and editing and then drop the total album. Nowadays people are impatient and want immediate satisfaction. They want to hear something new and fabulous at least once a week. So it has become more of a rule than an exception that bands/artists drop a new single every few weeks to keep the fans satisfied. 

In the amazing deluge of music being pumped out these days you need to be the best as well. But making great music takes time. Time vs. quality. More and more indie musicians are learning that they can't do everything by themselves, but id they try to at least they are going to have to do it faster. There are only 24hrs in a day!