Dec 18: Pebble Bread & Music Theory for Producers

TMG

Practice vocal and guitar

Coaching phone call - helping another indie musician copywrite her songs, produce music and reach out to fans through social media. Gotta pay it forward.

Saw a video about marketing music effectively and two about music theory.

Checked email

Mixing- still finding stuff to fix in the Change My Mind mix. Today I was ajusting the bassline and checking that the live drums and bass work together throughout the mix. Will I ever get done?...A good mix has no timing issues.

I made a table in Pages to help me plan volume and reverb automations. A great song mix is balanced but also has a weaving of the various instruments throughout, culminating in the end.

Life: It's not even 3 p.m. yet and the sun is going down! Sweden! Brrrr!

Dentist: Now I am on my way to the dentist after chewing gravel in my stone oven baked bread

O.k. no damage done! Clean bill of health. Yay! (They used something called a "crack finder" to check my teeth weren't broken. I said, "I don't do drugs". They laughed.) Even musicians have teeth they need to take care of.

This evening: last meeting for this year with my friends at Malmö Huskyrka - a little group of about eight people who love Jesus and have a heart for each other and for Malmö.