Jan 17th: Sick but still kicking

The uncool: This morning I woke up with a terrible headache and had to go back to bed. I felt sick to my stomach as well. After more sleep I felt better but I needed  more prayer and then it lifted. I have been fighting a sinus problem causing headaches on and off for weeks. This day's bout was a bit too strong. Glad it's over. 

Then I started the week's wash and fixed way too long on social media. (But I'm up to 28 subscribers now! Yay! It's a start anyway...)It is important to get a good spreading before the album comes out. I am still trying to test the waters where to fish the people who need this most. Enter Minds.com. 

I have to get back to this formula: less coffee, more sleep, exercise and structure. Grrr! I have days like this too often. Now, you know. 

Mixing:

It wasn't until the afternoon an the wash was done, that I REALLY GOT INTO MIXING. It was back to work adjusting the levels of the plugins that were affected by the change in input (pre-fade levels). 

I also fixed a lot of bugs today. (A prerequisite needed in order to be able to do a final mix.) So things went forward in any case. i worked from the top down on each track. Throwing out plugins that didn't do any good. Adjusting the left and right overheads so they are even on average and tweaking whatever I came across here and there that didn't sound at all acceptable.