Chapter 27 - Pleasant

Mina's POV

"Hey"

"How many hours I sleep?" I ask.

She I look at the time, "It's about 2 hours, you must be tired"

I then lazily come to her. Seeing her in the study room with her glasses on always turn me on no matter what. I sit on her lap, I then take her glasses down, she places her hand on my lower back, supporting me. I look at her and then I hug tight. She also hugs her and caresses my back. I place her chin on top of her head since I am taller in this position like this. I then kiss her in the mouth. Okay, it's all full of lust now, like I said she turns me on and she knows it. Hey, I just wake up, why am I being like this. I don't care. 

I push her shirt and throw it away. She then stops kissing my mouth, she moves to her neck, grazing my neck like crazy. This woman knows my weakest spot. I start to moan in between my messy breathe. She aggressively lifts me up and places me on the desk, she opens my legs so she could kiss me close. She's so sexy when she dominates me. She removes my shirt. She kisses my neck again, I place my hands on her hair and head. She removes my bra as well. She plays with my tits while grazing her neck. God, this woman is blessed with her hands and her tongue. I can't stop moan, I can't even open my eyes. She then backs to kissing me again, her hands down checking my panties. It's wet. I am already wet since 15 minutes ago. She smirks at me, I know she likes it.

"Is it all for me, Minari?" She teases me, whispers to me then kisses my earlobe. My body shiver at her voice.

She massages me down there while the panties still on, I am panting. She's done with this play. She goes down, pulls down my pants. I am still on the desk, she pulls the chair, adjusted it down. She removes the only fabric left, my panties. She opens my legs. She places one of my legs over her shoulder, giving her full access to my parts. She kisses my inner thighs first, I could sense her breathing from her nose to my thighs. Then I bent myself a bit, use my hands to support my back. She licks me down there. My body jolted at the first lick. She pulls my lower back to her again, locks me so that I can't go anywhere. She uses her tongue on me. Shit, this was too good. She let the big moans in the air, she could probably hear her name over and over. No one home, so I could scream even. She then pushes her finger on me, message me slowly at first. She gives no time to relax, she then licks me again while her finger is still there, I jolted and I kind of pull her hair, signaling that I am in so much pleasure now. I am on the edge.

"Chaeyoungie"

That's her cue. I am close.

She kicks the chair, she stands up again and looks at me, she inserts two fingers on me, She looks at her, I can't close my mouth, I can't open my eyes.This is so unexplainable. She fastens her pace on me.

"Look at me, open your eyes" She orders.

I then open it for her. She leans my forehead against me, while her other hand is on my back, so I couldn't arch. She pushes and pushes her fingers on her. I could feel my body tremble. Feels like my eyeballs would like to pop out, I am close.

Then she stops. She pulls out my hands. She fucking stop. Shoot, I am on the edge, really. I breathe heavily.

I look at her with a very mad expression. She smirks at me and whispers.

"I am the one who decides whether you should come or not, Minari"

I smirk at her, "What a jerk"

I am mad of course, really. Feels like I want to punch her down. But at the same time, my body and my hearts beating like crazy when she whispers something like that to me.

She then lifts me up, It's a little bit unfair somehow that's she still on her clothes. But today, I comply. I let her do me. She kisses me while carrying me.

We come out from the study, then move upstairs. Her bedroom. She places me down on the bed. She then stands up, she making sure that I look at her. I could see her strips. She opens her bra first, she looks at my eyes while doing this. She then pulls out her shorts, and she takes off her panties. I really enjoy the view. We're both naked. This is so fair now. She then crawls to the bed. She sit on top of me, let our clits against each other. I shut my eyes again. She moves back and forth slowly to tease me. Then she bends down to my body and kisses me.

She wants us to switch, now I am on top of her. While I am at it, she wants me to move closer. She wants my pussy to be close to her face. I sit on top of breast then move closer again. Then she asks me to lie on top of her with my clit in line with her face. I arch my back and rest on her body against hers. I sometimes use her thighs to support myself when she hits my spot. She licks me, tease me and suck me, take me for granted. This is so good, this position is now my favorite. I just can't shut my mouth off. I just realized that I am so loud in bed.

Enough with the play, she then gets up to face me, she kisses me again. I look at her, there's no fun Chaeyoung in her eyes, she's so serious now. She lay me down on the bed. I feel really helpless when I see her from this. She then kisses me, on top of me, once again rubbing our clits together, she knows it too well that I am close as hell.

She gets my one leg up in the air, she then sits on my other leg, she places my leg on her shoulder, once again giver her full access, bring our parts close together. She kneels closer to mine. Then she rubs her clits over mine, pushes it back and forth. This to steamy, I can't. I look at her rubbing at me with total pleasure. I know as well that she's close.

"Minari, I am close, you better be too" She orders. I nod my moan. I grab the sheets. I can't take it anymore, I could feel her body tremble in me. She then let herself moan in a long sound, she shot all the fluids against mine, her body shaking. She still rubs me hard, I am this close. She then rubs faster again for me. I then moan her name big time. My back arch, I grab the sheets as I clench my fist tights. She comes at me and kissing me, she turns her body around, facing my parts, I face hers, then we start licking each other pussy, clean ourselves out as we taste our flavors together.

She comes back at me again after, I lay facing the ceiling, still catch my breath, she lay beside me facing at my direction, using her hands to support her head. Finally, I could see her smile as she kisses me while rubbing my stomach. She then kisses my shoulder and rests her chin on them. I then move my body to face her, we look at each other in each other embrace.

"You're so beautiful, Minari"

I really love when she tells me how beautiful I am. She hugs me, hugs me so tight, I really like hugging her skin to skin like this.

"Thank you" She whispers to me.

I look at her eyes.

"Thank you as well," I say it to her. We hug again.

"Do you want to eat dinner?" She asks me.

I shook my head, to be honest, I am too tired.

I turn my body against her, she still hugs me from the back, because I am so shy to say this.

"My legs are sore, and I am tired, thanks to you" I close my eyes.

I could hear she smile at my words.

She then pulls the blanket for us, she gets up a bit and kisses my cheeks.

"You really are something, you slept for 2 hours, you woke up only to have sex then you sleep again" She teases me.

"Well, I've been holding this since this morning. But I love to tease you, so yeah, I am not shy to admit that I was waking up only to have a great sex with my girlfriend" I am still shutting my eyes because it is too embarrassing for me to say these things to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung then moves her body closer to me and she tries to touch me again. I immediately move her hands, I open my eyes and look at her seriously.

"Don't!" We have a pile of works this morning" I say it to her seriously.

"Okay, okay" I turn my back again, she kisses my cheeks again. I can also dominate her, you know.

If only there's no work tomorrow, I would love to do it, again and again, to be honest.

Oh yes, I am a slut for her.