Chapter 22 - Alive

*Mature chapter ahead, please beware

(previously)

We laugh and laugh over our conversation. We stay like this until we both fall asleep on the sofa. It's kind of the best day because we just spend it like that.   

*****

Guess I was asleep again on the sofa now. I wake up again when the sun is in front of me. Wow. It's too bright yet beautiful, can't believe Chaeyoung could always enjoy the sunset from her home. Chaeyoung isn't here. I see a big box on the table, there's a note above.

Take a shower upstairs, wear this dress and this shoes.

I open it. There's this black halter short dress, I lift it up, then I see black low heels. I take it with me, then I take a shower upstairs. I apply light make up, since Chaeyoung doesn't like me having a heavy makeup, I dry my hair and organize it.

I change at her closet. I open the clip and wear the dress. It's a dress that shows your back a bit. Son Chaeyoung, what's your game here? Just like at the movie where a girl couldn't reach the back zipper, she then comes and helps me to put the clip on the neck. She then hugs me from the back, circling his arms around my waist.

"You look beautiful" She pushes aside all of my hair to the left and kiss my neck. I enjoy her kiss and moan a bit.

"We can always skip dinner, Chaengie," I say, tease her. She stops kissing me and looks at me in the mirror.

"No, I should take you to dinner"

"Okay then" I turn myself to her, I look at her in red wine long sleeve short dress with high heels, making her a bit taller than me, she purposely chose low heels for me I believe. She put her hair in a ponytail "You look beautiful by the way" Then, I whisper to her "And sexy".

"Okay, enough teasing. I should take you out before I change my mind"

"Okay".

Chaeyoung heading towards the garage door, I follow her. He switch the light, I see 3 cars she owned. I don't have any idea about her being this rich. Because she always uses her old SUV on campus. She is such a humble person. She decides to use her black sedan this time. She opens the door for me. We go to 63 building at Yeouido. Just half an hour from Buam-dong. We arrive at this restaurant. Seems the restaurant has a great view. Located at the top of the building facing the Han river. She holds my hand when we are about to enter the restaurant. It's only a few people, perhaps it's all under the reservation. People dine with suit and tie. This is where the rich people dinner then. We sit by the window. With a great view. There's a group of people who actually dance slowly at the center.

We eat there. The service was equal to 5 stars hotel. The foods are great and perfect. After we eat, the waiter opens up a bottle of wine. Chaeyoung couldn't stop staring at me, I feel timid.

"Chaeyoung, stop it" 

"I want to, but I can't. You look so beautiful. I am so happy that I found you in my crappy life, Minari. I was about to quit everything before you came"

"Really?"

"Then my brother told me to stay, to have an open mind. Suddenly I met someone like Yuju, the one the that really passionate about teaching. Yuju helped me a lot to settle down at K-Arts. Until I got invited to her parties, things led me to you. If I refuse to come, I don't know what will happen" Chaeyoung smile at me. I hold his hand.

I hear that Moon River play in the room. I smile to myself.

"Chaeng, you want to dance?"

"I am not a good dancer"